VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
Thanks for the link! Also do you have the changelog or what's new?
Summer is coming to an end and we finally finished the Mermaid's story. The line of 5 quests is complete, missing parts added. You may load your game from the part where Sam and Jack found the Mermaid trapped in the circus or enjoy it from the very beginning. The little guide how to find new content attached.

Summer is coming to an end, but it's always a great pleasure to prolong it a little bit. So we are going to return to the sea shore very soon and to full fill it with life. More adventures with old and new characters will follow. Keep in touch!

Jackmcbean

Dec 20, 2017
I'm tempted to play, but then again...

It's been a let down every release. I'll pass and see what it looks like in a few releases.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
i stopped playing this game a while ago because i was waiting for scenes with jack so i need to ask. are there penetration scenes with jack yet? with the mc or anyone else. or should i come back next year?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I'm pretty sure I found ALL of this art like a month ago ,when I was collecting old works of Akabur. I'm not sure this isn't just another game patched together using abandoned Akabur art. I'm guessing this project will suddenly be abandoned as soon as they run out of salvaged art.

ALTERNATIVELY: I suppose it is possible that someone ripped this art from the game, mistook it for Akabur's work, and mislabeled it when they posted it up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: I posted further down about my further findings on this, and it does indeed appear that people are simply mistaking it for Akabur when uploading it to various sites.

Last edited:

PATOXXW

Mar 1, 2018
No jack scene, only august and the girl in the street
Very dissapointing.
Only 2 scenes.
Maybe im a little to furious, but dude the last update was in february-beginning of march, we waited for like 5/6 months only for 5 minutes of gameplay and no jack scene. This is the worst update i ever played, and the main problem is that this update was delayed for like 1 month. Im very very dissapointing and angry on how this "team" work on the updates, that much time just for 5 minutes? Fuck off.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
updates have been to small to bother, i like the story, but they could of made this none H game instead, being one just hinders it because there really isn't many scenes

Reactions: F9Zoney

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
Maybe im a little to furious, but dude the last update was in february-beginning of march, we waited for like 5/6 months only for 5 minutes of gameplay and no jack scene. This is the worst update i ever played, and the main problem is that this update was delayed for like 1 month. Im very very dissapointing and angry on how this "team" work on the updates, that much time just for 5 minutes? Fuck off.
its always been like this, takes long time update, nothing that huge in updates, i wouldn't support project like this, dev's just taking your money

Reactions: Kemal Ataturk
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes