VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
Have to say I love the art, but really need new writers and coders. The story is actually quite interesting, but it has too much "distraction". The writer doesn't seem to know where the story is going so he throws another curveball, and we're off on a lo~ng detour or another grind-fest (earn ___ money in ___ days ___ times in total)(or harvest ___ of this type of material). As for the coders I can't seem to even finish any knew updates with running into a bug-wall. I use to really look forward to this being updated, but my enthusiasm has reached rock-bottom. Only a few, damn-good Jack scenes can salvage this game IMHO.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
No jack scene, only august and the girl in the street
Very dissapointing.
Only 2 scenes.
damn so sad :( now I remember why I felt myself forced to stop being a patreon of theirs...
- So much potential in this game, devs. just seem to drag everything out.
- They finished the mermaid Q line, and it took them what.. 1 year :( so much disappointment.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018

Unlocked

Greetings, Dear Patrons!

We are happy to inform you, that revolution is coming! In our game, yes.

Some of you noted that we stopped in development of the main line of the game – Jack's hunting adventures and increasing of her corruption level. One of the reasons of it was that we didn't know how. As you may know WHT is our first and the only one project, starting it we had a lack of experience and didn't consider all the details – how can the protagonist know about Jack's adventures? Secret diary? But reading other people's diaries is not worthy. Daily reports? But why should Jack trust Sam so much. Covert surveillance by steam-punk device? Better, but not everybody will like it. The way was far but finally we came up to it – from the next update you will have possibility to look some scenes from Jack's POV, you will be also able to take decisions for Jack.

This option will be added to the new update in the test mode. And it will be facultative – you may take and watch it if you like, or you may continue to play only for Sam, and Jack's decisions will be take automatically according to her corruption level.
We become just obsessed by this idea, so we delayed the release of the new update. Hope, you'll enjoy it and excuse us about the wait.

So, the ending of the Mermaid's story, missing chapter with the Mermaid's rescue, and the scene from Jack's POV deep in the caverns by the end of this month. Thank you for being with us!
What about this new Jack's pov system in the cave with the dwarf, did they put it in ? :unsure:

Reactions: GreatBuddy

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
What about this new Jack's pov system in the cave with the dwarf, did they put it in ? :unsure:
I extracted the contents of this update because you had my curiosity for a moment!
- For jack, I saw 2 images with her in the clown suit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Then I saw 2 new fully animated scenes for the bordel.

Did not see any pov for Jack in the cave :|
- This was everything new I could find.

duckerton

Dec 1, 2019
I've followed the game for at least one year and half, what did we get during this time? This developer is just lying to the patrons, wish someone would take over

Reactions: Jarul

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
I extracted the contents of this update because you had my curiosity for a moment!

Damn that was the content I was the most excited for lol, thx though

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the updates focus more on allowing the girls to be fucked by someone else instead of the MC. this is a ntr game. and it doesnt even have the ntr tagg.

this is so sad.

Reactions: MArcx and Jarul

Safkol

Aug 15, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer riviera_voyage_upd.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.08.2021 (riviera_voyage_upd)
Hello, quest says i should send jack to cemetery but there is no option about that, is there any walkthrough for recent update? What should we do now?
Thank you

Erina

Dec 3, 2017
I've lost all hope for this game. Code-wise it's a mess. I supported them for some time in the past, but even wonderful graphics can't save it. I'm really glad I withdrew my support.

Reactions: Jarul

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
At this rate the first guy to dicked Jack will be Augusto (the mermaid doesn't count) :WeSmart:

DariusStone

Apr 3, 2020

u have walkthrought for new update?
can send for me ?

Reactions: Safkol and fafner25
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes