VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a 3 team group, skilled and with a plan/goal. i hope they stick around and deliver good adult games,
the art is great, almost like its akabur, so no complaining there. will definitely have my eyes on this one!

Reactions: Krull

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Thats not bad though. Art is great in this game. It is similar but not a total ripoff. Slightly more gritty.

gto123

Aug 5, 2017
Looks good, when will be able to train the niece? Way to many incest/trainer games but they lack content.

• Sad
Reactions: Jeancul

mr_Beef

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017

Short announcement for our first game update that we've called
"Hunting grounds for beginners". It includes:

Few introductory quests about equipment preparation, finding proper grounds for Jack to start hunting. The hunting itself is like that: in the morning Sam points out which hunting tactics to follow today. Than Jack goes sweeping some damned place and returns only after sundown. Than she tells in details what happened to her during the hunt. Each story features an illustration of the described events, with comments.

The monsters can be beaten with properly chosen tactics, as well as some... dirty tricks. We promise there will be a lot of spicy moments. :)

jak151

Aug 21, 2017
This game's art style has me intrigued hopefully this game will have a steady update schedule and I can play a more fleshed out version soon.

Jan 21, 2017
Soooooo taking a look at this, and yeah, the art look heavily inspired by Akabur, makes me wonder is that particular Sith lord took on an apprentice

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Just look on their Patreon page.
76% of art done.
Very slow progress (less than 10% per week).

Pedoune

Jul 19, 2017
Heh, Akabur as a trendsetter... Still, looks promising so I'm wishing the team my best. And slow progress is a bit of a given at their current funding level I'd say; I'm guessing even if the team's located in Russia or thereabouts, their monthly take when divided between 3 people isn't enough to forgo a 9-to-5-ish day-job.

Reactions: Hola1344
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes