VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude, I literally just saw that, the fact that it still isn’t tagged means that the mods had some random as excuse for it not being NTR.
that was mermaid/man fucking jack's ass but uncle can interrupt it before it goes far.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
well bad ending happened long ago but on going on path no sex between uncle and niece.

about jack losing her assvirginity being unavoidable? if so then totally wrong, both holes are still intact.
I remember playing this game when it came out and maybe a couple updates maybe before the bad end was added

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No fucking after almost 5 years? Where’s that “Blueball” crowd when you need them? Or is there vaginal sex, and it just hasn’t been tagged yet?
vaginal sex only on bad ending with jack, mc can visit in brothel to release pressure or wank on jack when she sleeps.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
i skipped the last 3 updates and decided to play this one as a decent normal 3-year-turnus update ;) so i'm fine
btw. thanx to everyone, that is supporting the devs, because the game/art/story is awsome ... but - for me - the contentoutput per timeintervall is not worth any €

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
reading the few last comments ... Oo i did half drop the game because the content was too low (very early something like third or fourth update ^^) but still no sex between mc and jack T_T come on she's neither a wife or a mother i thought it would be a feast after the time i've let it grow without looking T_T

edit : is there a cg gallery either in game or better online so i can peek at the progress without loosing a week ^^

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes