• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

varpep

Feb 22, 2020
Can someone post the ending where you turn into a werewolf and fuck Jack? I haven't seen it before.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
people at the beginning of the game should have been this scene where yesteta ginshin .. right ? I drink and don't drink at the beginning of the game..but this puppy doesn't really get it..but how did the puppy get it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
where to download part 1 step by step reading game
what part 1?

Can someone post the ending where you turn into a werewolf and fuck Jack? I haven't seen it before.
that save has been posted to this thread so try searching bad ending.

people at the beginning of the game should have been this scene where yesteta ginshin .. right ? I drink and don't drink at the beginning of the game..but this puppy doesn't really get it..but how did the puppy get it?
seen it yes. what are you after?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
people where to buy the ingredients for the potion

where should i go? can you suggest?
some you get from "mr gardener" at library, some you get from owner of inn and rest you need to collect by yourself from areas beyond training hut.

Fio.011

Mar 7, 2022
people please tell me where to download this game with cheats for money ... I saw on YouTube that someone played with such cheats for money .. can you tell me where to download it ?? :unsure: :coffee:

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
people please tell me where to download this game with cheats for money ... I saw on YouTube that someone played with such cheats for money .. can you tell me where to download it ?? :unsure: :coffee:
try using Save editor online, or use console command if u have one

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fio.011
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes