• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Orochi157

Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Bath Masturbation scenes (x2)
-Jack Cowgirl Teasing (Edited)
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)
-Jack Doggystyle (Edited)
-Jack Mating Press (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

Plans for future versions:
-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-Tidy up mating press scene. Jack's hair is a mess.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega
Can you get the clown to stick his tongue up Jack's ass in that clown thing?

Reactions: GateC.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno about android and cheating but you can make money by selling fish and working, it just takes time.

also can try locating .sav on your android version and upload it to saveeditonline.com and cheat more money etc.

mrMarko

Jan 10, 2021
Hello everybody.
I have a problem:
athough I have everything I need, he no longer makes me create the hunter's brew, and keeps telling me "insufficient ingredients" (I only used it the first time)

where am i wrong? :oops:

lunandu

Aug 13, 2020
Hello everybody.
I have a problem:
athough I have everything I need, he no longer makes me create the hunter's brew, and keeps telling me "insufficient ingredients" (I only used it the first time)

where am i wrong? :oops:
Try to buy another lemon, that worked for me...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: mrMarko

May 30, 2022
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

I've been working on a 'mod' of this game. I'm attaching the files at the bottom of this paragraph.

What it is:

A short (Maybe 30 minutes?) VN with Sam and Jack, set around the time that Jack finally starts getting corrupted. The game itself was coded//written from scratch, with the images either recycled (re: photoshopped), or recontextualized. My ren'py skills are non-existent, and my photoshop skills aren't great either. But feel free to edit the files//game in any way you see fit.

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)
-Jack v. Wolf (Same scenes as regular game, but now it's actually happening and not 'just a dream')

-Adjust levels on jack's face during cowgirl teasing. I had a filter over my screen and didn't realize how red she'd gotten.
-May try to do this for other games that have either died or gotten glacially slow w/ updates. LMK if there's any you'd like me to look at.

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega
Please provide keep2share download method. Thank you!

May 30, 2022
WHT - Jack's Mod

Heya gang,

What it is:

What's in it:

Day1
New Dialogue
-Jack Breast Expansion
-Jack Boobjob (Edited)

Night1
New Dialogue
-Jack Cowgirl (Edited)

Day2
New Dialogue

Night2
New Dialogue
-Jack Ahegao (Edited)

SHUT UP AND LET ME PLAY:

pc-
Mega
mac-
Mega
Or send it here as an attachment please thank you

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes