• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
I am still wondering what if jack free time wasn't collecting alchemical, it was hanging out with buddies. I guess after all they hang out, get drunk, jack got groped by her buddies. it all lead to same place.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Talk about blue balling... Still the biggest cock blocker of the game. :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oh Cap'n, my Cap'n, our fearful trip is done;
Tha ship's weather’d every rack, tha prize we sought is won.
Oh Cap'n, my Cap'n - I do thank ya so much;
Ya saved ma pretty knickers from twistin' my snatch!

Captain Couch ...tyvm for coming to my rescue, boy. Maybe your mod will save me from getting bored to death.
If it is more entertaining than the original, which oc may be a bloody shame, consider doing side stories. More funs to have had in a fucken lewd game cannot be that wrong.

Gonna give it a try.

Last edited:

MasterSith500

Jul 13, 2022
Oк. You redy to some hot stuff with Jack?? with many visual spoilers!? if not, close your eyes and scroll it down!:rolleyes: if yes...lets try do not make hard with sexy Jacky or not fap on this!:D
View attachment 618647
How do you get the scene of the other hinter and Jack? Also, how do you get the ability to cum on jack?

Reactions: Onlifans25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you get the scene of the other hinter and Jack? Also, how do you get the ability to cum on jack?
most of those pics are fan art and uncle can cum on jack during nightly visit in her room (she needs to have drunk booze at that day).

Apr 25, 2022
Talk about blue balling... Still the biggest cock blocker of the game. :rolleyes:

Captain Couch ...tyvm for coming to my rescue, boy. Maybe your mod will save me from getting bored to death.
If it is more entertaining than the original, which oc may be a bloody shame, consider doing side stories. More funs to have had in a fucken lewd game cannot be that wrong.

Gonna give it a try.
should i add this to game lib or its the full game include mod game

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
she goes to collect gold and decides to wander further into cave.
When was that event, after saving boris or after handjob event?
i can't find a way to trigger.
could u give me some detail?

Last edited:

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020

Gonna give it a try.
Is there an android version? I really want to try this edited version

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes