VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
You can be sure as hell it won't be you who will be taking it, judging by what the devs did so far. I thing every single entity in the universe will fuck Jack before you do :D
For me she would with the zombies, dwarves or clowns

TheSwagDaddy

May 26, 2020
i saw public post draw, it was jack in the Cementery so probably ghost? maybe
Yeah, I mean why would it be the MC who takes her virginity/have sex with her, when it could be some random ghost/zombie/ other random bullshit NPC to happens to be there lol

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Yeah, I mean why would it be the MC who takes her virginity/have sex with her, when it could be some random ghost/zombie/ other random bullshit NPC to happens to be there lol
mostly she not totally virgin at all,merthing
alreday took her backdoor.
Poor Sam All the trouble for Jack to get fuck by all existence.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

sims0894

Jul 6, 2020
Looking through the feedbacks after each update I do ask myself – why does everybody wait to fuck Jack so much? Mr. Beef usually spreads hands and says – you just can't understand it. And it's true – I can't. That doesn't mean I don't like Jack, but there are other heroines, why Jack is? And by the way, as we started this talk, who, you prefer to do that – just Sam or somebody else? And one more question coming from the below – we've planned the line where Jack saves her virginity through the whole game. What do you think about it? And what suppose to happen when she finally lost it? While we are discuss it, the poll 'WHAT WAY JACK WILL DO THAT?' is holding among 20$+ tier, cause I know, you were waiting for it.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
Looking through the feedbacks after each update I do ask myself – why does everybody wait to fuck Jack so much? Mr. Beef usually spreads hands and says – you just can't understand it. And it's true – I can't. That doesn't mean I don't like Jack, but there are other heroines, why Jack is? And by the way, as we started this talk, who, you prefer to do that – just Sam or somebody else? And one more question coming from the below – we've planned the line where Jack saves her virginity through the whole game. What do you think about it? And what suppose to happen when she finally lost it? While we are discuss it, the poll 'WHAT WAY JACK WILL DO THAT?' is holding among 20$+ tier, cause I know, you were waiting for it.
I've seen the same thing with "The Promise". People are always complaining about not being able to fuck the MC's adoptive daughter despite the fact he can perv on and fuck a whole slew of other characters. A fair number of people admit to only really playing the game with the hope of eventually having sex with her and the dev seems to be trolling them a bit in response to their obsessive desire (and never-ending squawking about it).

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
If the devs don’t understand why their patrons want to fuck the most attractive female characters in the game than they are dumber than a bunch of rocks. I’m assuming they are somewhat trolling, if not: They’re idiots

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
I've seen the same thing with "The Promise". People are always complaining about not being able to fuck the MC's adoptive daughter despite the fact he can perv on and fuck a whole slew of other characters. A fair number of people admit to only really playing the game with the hope of eventually having sex with her and the dev seems to be trolling them a bit in response to their obsessive desire (and never-ending squawking about it).
I think different from most here, I don't want the MC to fuck Jack, I want random characters to have sex with her, zombies, dwarves, clowns...

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes