VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If the devs don’t understand why their patrons want to fuck the most attractive female characters in the game than they are dumber than a bunch of rocks. I’m assuming they are somewhat trolling, if not: They’re idiots
They are almost definitely trolling folks a little and it's not entirely surprising.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
promises to keep my ass. if they had kept og promises jack would be fucking zombies etc by now.

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I wanted so much to know about the vote but there are no heroes to post here
As much as I’m interested, I wouldn’t drop 20 dollars on a poll in which the content being voted on might not make it into the main game for another 2 years. Not that I can be a patron of there’s in the first place.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
As much as I’m interested, I wouldn’t drop 20 dollars on a poll in which the content being voted on might not make it into the main game for another 2 years. Not that I can be a patron of there’s in the first place.
What a horror, I thought you could see the content that was in voting without paying, these guys are mercenaries

sims0894

Jul 6, 2020
Hi, folks! First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the last meeting of our discussion club and shared your thoughts on the topic of Jack's virginity. You have given us excellent brain food, and we now see the further course more clearly. We really hope that Jack's further adventures will not disappoint you. We also hold a poll in the $20+ tier 'what way Jack would do IT'. And this time we have two winners - they are highlighted in color in the diagram below. In the near future, Mr. Biff will develop animations for them, which you will see in the next update... or in our weekly reports. And finally, the news that may upset some of you. Next week we will most likely be forced to take a short time out and skip the next report, but this time is really necessary for us to reboot. We promise to return soon with new forces and ideas. Thank you for your support and for being with us! 65400756-DDD2-43D8-9133-B31D45084D89.jpeg

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020
Hi, folks! First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the last meeting of our discussion club and shared your thoughts on the topic of Jack's virginity. You have given us excellent brain food, and we now see the further course more clearly. We really hope that Jack's further adventures will not disappoint you. We also hold a poll in the $20+ tier 'what way Jack would do IT'. And this time we have two winners - they are highlighted in color in the diagram below. In the near future, Mr. Biff will develop animations for them, which you will see in the next update... or in our weekly reports. And finally, the news that may upset some of you. Next week we will most likely be forced to take a short time out and skip the next report, but this time is really necessary for us to reboot. We promise to return soon with new forces and ideas. Thank you for your support and for being with us! View attachment 1960676
6 was better

Certus

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah) reports, promises and then a vacation from promises, but there has been no content and a normal big update for more than a year) Is the developer laughing or does he really think that he is doing something there?))

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Hi, folks! First of all, we would like to thank everyone who took part in the last meeting of our discussion club and shared your thoughts on the topic of Jack's virginity. You have given us excellent brain food, and we now see the further course more clearly. We really hope that Jack's further adventures will not disappoint you. We also hold a poll in the $20+ tier 'what way Jack would do IT'. And this time we have two winners - they are highlighted in color in the diagram below. In the near future, Mr. Biff will develop animations for them, which you will see in the next update... or in our weekly reports. And finally, the news that may upset some of you. Next week we will most likely be forced to take a short time out and skip the next report, but this time is really necessary for us to reboot. We promise to return soon with new forces and ideas. Thank you for your support and for being with us! View attachment 1960676
why no1 vote for number 12, im wondering how tf will it look like :HideThePain:

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
1 is better than 7 just my opinion

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes