VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

helikopter83

Jan 16, 2021
Привет ребята! Я из России и не могу оплатить. Может быть у кого-то есть связи с создателями? Я хочу заплатить, может быть другими способами)
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Бoosty. Com

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
boosty works if team borsch uses it, getting foreign credit card not easy.

sims0894

Jul 6, 2020
50CF6D13-47C0-4B46-A70B-D86077BC7783.png
Hi, folks! We continue our work, and now we can say with confidence — cheat codes, which some of you have asked for — will be presrent! You will receive them within the next update. The only thing is that we (as, indeed, always) are not looking for easy ways, so you will not be able just to enter the game and enter the secret code you know, to get what you want. Uh, no, you will have to visit a certain location, where you will get what is due. By the way, have you any idea what kind of place this is, and where the coveted loot is hidden? Share it in comments! And yes, for now it will be money only, but further we will most likely add other bonuses. By the way, if you, Cupid forbid, make a mistake entering the code, the consequences can be fatal. So, I strongly ask you to think again — do you really need it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if i could i'd facepalm on that "update news". that looks place fit for mayor or governor or some rich noble.

enough ideas for big game or several games but very few see daylight.

Reactions: Leviathan_au

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
So, they made another useless "we are still alive" post without saying anything about the release. Thinking of it - didn't they mention they wanted to change their update policy towards being more frequent but with less content than before? Don't get me wrong, its not like I believe a single word these devs are blarping, except their talks about doing even less, ofc.

Also, I dont get how you can be such a noob to require cheats for this game, especially in regard of lacking content. Great they wasted time for such a useless feature.

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
So, they made another useless "we are still alive" post without saying anything about the release. Thinking of it - didn't they mention they wanted to change their update policy towards being more frequent but with less content than before? Don't get me wrong, its not like I believe a single word these devs are blarping, except their talks about doing even less, ofc.
"more frequent but with LESS content"

Don't give them ideas, okay?
Team Borsch: Great idea! You asked, we will deliver! Monthly updates, with 30 seconds of content!

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Anynews from patreon ?I saw public post
about new location - Jail.
They also reveal jail background but i don't see it.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes