VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
I'm so tired of waiting for new update, so I started to draw my own scenes for this game =)

Bookmark the link, might add more pic/replace old ones with better quality

P.s. If you want to see more of my pics (colored, but not about Witcher Hunter Trainer) -

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm so tired of waiting for new update, so I started to draw my own scenes for this game =)

P.s. If you want to see more of my pics (colored, but not about Witcher Hunter Trainer) -
Really good stuff ! keep it up, would be interesting to see that art implemented into the game or as a mod when they are finished and colored. Quality of the drawings looks impressively good at first glance (y)

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021

Looking so good, even it isn't colour or complete.

Reactions: potspipe and f-360

zggr74

Oct 17, 2021

Wow! That's damn good dude! You are a very good painter :))))

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018

Boris looks rather giant in the pictures, but otherwise very nice work. You are a real talent!

Reactions: potspipe

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020

wow WOW

Virgin boy

Mar 27, 2020

pls make a game

drnonono

Jun 2, 2019

Actual king

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

damn-damn-damn-damn.gif

Incredible, i'd actually pay to see these completed and colored. Better investment than this game for sure. You are pretty talented, i tip my hat.

ChangFaser

Mar 9, 2022

:sneaky:(y)

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018

It's nice to see that this game can inspire such talented people.

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
pls make a game
Lol,
Actually I was working on SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm (by Shadow Portal) for first couple of years (it was my initial idea for the setting), but our paths divided at some point. I wasn't able to add same amount of afford to the project and we found couple of a way better artists than me, so I've decided to leave. Yet I still draw pic or two for them occasionally =)

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
Thanks everyone, it's nice to hear that you like my art =)
Inspires to draw more. So as I've said earlier - bookmark the link, there'll be more =)
Bookmarked since u sent the link, really rare to see WHT fanart. Lookin' forward to your amazing work on this game .

Apr 10, 2020

Astounding. Astounding. Astounding. What a talented artist you are! Please colorize and complete these sketches. It reminds me of the something unlimited fan art thread that has become more interesting than the game.

Right, that's it, off to check out your other stuff!!

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes