VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"Work in progress", most likely art that will never end up in the game. At this point they must almost have as much promotional/non implemented art as they have actual scenes.
more, i said some time ago that they got ideas etc for multiple games but can't make anything for current game.

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
IMG_20220830_220914.jpg
let's discuss about this draw.

As much as i want it to be Sam but it probably not and also hairy arm is make me think it is Sam.
What do u think, Guys?

yoshemitsu

Nov 1, 2018
As much as i want it to be Sam but it probably not and also hairy arm is make me think it is Sam.
What do u think, Guys?
Lets pretend that to break Jack curse he/her need to slept with someone...
Or maybe i've played The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess to much.

Anonymatt

Jun 5, 2021
I think that is %100 sam there is no other character in this game with muscular and hairy arm but sam
I thought the same also hair style.

I didn't want it to be Sam.
I know buddy i also want troll,dwarf,clown etc.. to fk jack but I want Sam first then the rest .So we just have to wait and see what dev up to.

Lets pretend that to break Jack curse he/her need to slept with someone...
Or maybe i've played The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess to much.
Maybe that also possible who know what come up next.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if that'll be in some update then it'll be that they were on trip and inn had only 1 room so they had to share bed and jack gets nasty surprise when uncle's morning wood pokes her ass.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018

What do u think, Guys?
I think we won't get any progress worth talking about in 2022, yet alone any content involving Jack :HideThePain:

• Sad
Reactions: takaloco

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Eu pensei o mesmo também estilo de cabelo.

Eu sei amigo, eu também quero troll, anão, palhaço etc. para fk jack, mas eu quero Sam primeiro e depois o resto.

Isso também é possível, quem sabe o que vem a seguir.
[/CITAR]
Pretty sure that's just random art to get the fans/patrons excited and doesn't tie to anything in game or even planned to appear... like "Halloween is coming".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They fill up with ideas and stop in half, in which case it would be a great idea, imagine using Jack in a gang bang

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes