VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

weakjeffrey

Aug 10, 2020
these patreon backers should just comission art of jack getting fucked than waiting a couple more years to see the game get finished or abandoned lol. this gotta be one hell of a world record of getting blueballed .well atleast the mod/fan game looks more promising than this

Aug 30, 2020
these patreon backers should just comission art of jack getting fucked than waiting a couple more years to see the game get finished or abandoned lol. this gotta be one hell of a world record of getting blueballed .well atleast the mod/fan game looks more promising than this
Have been thinking the same thing for years. Someone like Akabur could easily pull this off.

Reactions: weakjeffrey

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc has bordello girls to fuck so not totally blueball and he got into bed with vampire but yea no sex with main girl yet (besides on bad ending and even that was badly made).

Reactions: Safkol

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
Hello guys! I from Russia and i cant make a payment. May be someone have a connections with creators? I wanna pay may be the other ways)

Last edited:
Reactions: Onlifans25

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys! I from Russia and i cant make a payment. May be someone have a connections with creators? I wanna pay may be the other ways)
unless you can get out of russia and meet devs in person to pay with cash (euros or dollars) it's not easy.

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
Are you going to pay dearly to have an update a year? Don't even like it, enjoy it

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes