VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
"We are working hard and we will release update soon, we are just doing finishing touches and update is just around the corner."
IMHO to say once more: they are making game on ruissian, and some additional days must be given to translate it on english.
So the real day of the new release is totally unknown :(

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
"Hello, folks!

We sincerely apologize for the prolonged silence...one day we will definitely stop starting our news posts with this phrase (it will just flash between the lines somewhere in the middle)... we are happy to inform you that we have suffered another (it seems, the third in a row) covid — the disgusting weakness is receding, the world around us stinks habitually, and we are returning to an active life.

And although we have not made ourselves felt in any way over the past couple of weeks, work on the project has continued, albeit at a minimum. During this time, we discussed the script in detail, added some very juicy scenes, I even almost managed to defend the concept of a crystal coffin...

Anyway, there are many more interesting and unexpected things ahead. In addition, we decided to slightly shorten the dwarf acquaintance program and divide the surveys for the remaining six equally between Patreon and Boosty — so as not to stretch this pleasure indefinitely, and to protect ourselves from mutually exclusive perks, of course. Soon we will continue our close acquaintance with the dwarves, and for now — stay in touch and thank you for being with us!"

This was their last public post on February 16. There was another Patreon post that day (Herbology #5: Dubovick's Fruit), but I don't have access to it.
Since the game needs to be translated from Russian to English, and since 2017 in the sparsely populated Russia of barely one hundred and forty-three million people, they haven't been able to find anyone to help with this problem... And somehow it never occurred to them to ask for help online... I leave it to everyone's imagination when there will be an update.

Barbos61

May 19, 2022
''Scientists from Imperial College conducted a study to find out how coronavirus affects brain function. Their findings suggest that the negative impact known as “brain fog” can affect IQ levels.
A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) indicates that this effect can lead to a loss of up to six IQ points over a year. Particularly noticeable negative dynamics are noticed in the area of cognitive functions of the brain, such as memory, spatial planning and verbal thinking." I read this news today, it explains a lot. Unfortunately, developers are turning into degenerates and it’s not their fault.

Aug 22, 2023
Lol, just read that Grolokk is getting updated, Grolokk is getting it's second update since the last time WHT was updated, and G.A. Corman is working on that game alone. Even Wicked Beasts is getting a new update which is heavily inspired by WHT, also a one man project.

Jun 6, 2020
I've asked them once or twice if they need additional artist, but they said no. Still can't quite figure, was that No for me only or they don't need any.
So it's definitelly NOT official

btw, here you can find more unofficial WHT fan-art by me:
I liked your art

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZOObastik

Onlifans25

Apr 22, 2022
They've had it for over a week now, the post is called oakberry fruit and a photo. can anyone post it? who has access :rolleyes:

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes