VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

VenisPagina

Sep 2, 2018
Im stuck in " you need finish the previous quest etc" in every quest button i see. Can someone have a walkhtrough?

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
for some reason seeing jack machine dildo fuck that brothel whore didnt spark my interest.. just not fap material. i dont know maybe i expected her to be who she is but seeing that scene.. feels like its going in the wrong direction.

Reactions: Dsandr and nekobasu

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
im talking about her first sexual exprience the dildo strap-on scene.. prdude the reason you don't know what im talking about is -> because you've been over fapping to PENNY scenes..hahahaha

Last edited:

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Welp I'm just gonna leave and come back in another 3 months hopefully there will at least be a technical update by then ^_^

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
im talking about her first sexual exprience the dildo strap-on scene.. prdude the reason you don't know what im talking about is -> because you've been over fapping to PENNY scenes..hahahaha
was that in the latest update? How do u activate it? I thought i played through all content and there was like nothing like that...I have to admit that I only went to brothel once and it was so boring that i never went again.

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
You have to buy the summer suit for Jack
I did that, what next? If I ask Jack to try it on, she changes her clothes back immediately afterwards.. what is the next trigger? I am missing content like the railroad station etc.. thanks for help

Last edited:

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-hunter-trainer-vfresh-spring-team-borsch.4758/page-45
if I understand correctly the devs want to bench Jack in her story line development in favor of Penny due to some dubious Patreon poll. If true, this would be extremely sad, it was JUST ABOUT TO GET GOOD! I so hope that its not true, Game is called witch hunter trainer, and Jack is the apprentice, and she is so cute...! I do hope that the devs stick to the storyline as it is unfolding now, and if ON TOP they have room to develop a side character, by all means, go ahead.. just don't "kill" the heroine mid race..

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Welp if what you say is true Ill just have to kill this game from my memory cause I can't take another penny update I just can't ^_^ that's if we ever get a new update

fakubushe

Sep 7, 2018
Welp if what you say is true Ill just have to kill this game from my memory cause I can't take another penny update I just can't ^_^ that's if we ever get a new update
mr.beef is sick of drawing jack.... besides he has a thing for penny... ewwww seriously..

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
personally i take penny, over that fat clothes store women.
If I were a crazy rich guy with a hobby of developing erotic games I would do a full update, full of kinky and disgusting content starred by fat clothes store woman as a prank! The next update would naturally start with MC waking up from his feverish dream, wondering what the frick is wrong with his imagination!

Last edited:
Reactions: SalmaHayek'scunt

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Would be cool if someone could share what's about with that new poll and picture. I'm curious

bartandar

Jun 27, 2019
Can anyone link the download with the most recent update? I can't seem to find it anywhere for some reason.

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes