VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
Guys let me know if it's worth the download I'm on Android so I would have to go through the entire game again.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
an update? is it march already? <---- sarcasm in case this was not already apparent

and its tiny like the last ….erm….at least few updates. might have been more short ones before that but I have slept since then and lets be honest, team borsch hardly inspires anticipation

Username1337

Sep 3, 2017
Is it worth downloading at the moment? I didn't play it before, I was waiting for enough content for the bother. Is this the right time? Or still not worth it?
I also would like to know if a newcomer could get a decent amount of time from this game, or if it should sit on the "keep waiting" list before I try it out.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Where do I get corrosive goo? I need it for a potion but as far as I can tell, I have never had any because it doesn't show up in my save.

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Where do I get corrosive goo? I need it for a potion but as far as I can tell, I have never had any because it doesn't show up in my save.
You need to do the quest at the mine, after the final battle you capture a slug from which Jack can... extract the goo.

gruntcy

Jul 30, 2018
how do you distract Jack to get the potion recipe? I can't send her to fight in the old cemetery anymore

Last edited:

Hullahopp

Dec 26, 2018
[QUOTE = "morgás, hozzászólás: 2602070, tag: 787033"]
hogyan lehet elvonni Jack-t, hogy megkapja a főzet receptjét? Már nem küldhetem harcolni a régi temetőbe
[/IDÉZET]
Küldje el Jack-et az edzőpályára.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
You can't. It's bugged atm.
To be fair, i was able to do so. Doesn't change the fact that there is close to no new content.

Jack jerking off the slug to get the goo, one brief encounter with lucy, one new bath scene with Jack.

After that it is back to more waiting and doing fuck all. All in all, there are maybe 10 minutes of new stuff.

D

Deleted member 2738

So is this actually going anywhere or are they slowly bleeding it out with an update every 6 months or so that has very little content?

newdeal456

Jun 15, 2018
how do you distract Jack to get the potion recipe? I can't send her to fight in the old cemetery anymore
YOU SEND HER TO THE TRAINING GROUND THE POTION RECIPE WELL BE "FOUND IN THE FLOOR BY THE DRUNK GREEN DEMON IF YOU CLICK THE DRESSER IN THE BACK GROUND, OR BY JUST CLICKING AROUND THE ROOM WHILE JACK IS NOT IN THE ROOM AND IS AT THE TRAINING GROUND/ABANDON HOUSE .

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes