• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
any other games like this? like somewhat close art style, premise, gameplay and preferably renpy?
theres innocent witches which is also like this....and I do mean like this. slow to develop and basically used to persuade people with more money than brains to support it.

akabur has a few which also have similar art, gameplay. witch trainer and a previous aladin themed trainer game, princess trainer i think is called, which are both complete. also star channel some number that slips my holey mind is also similar and is still in development. all 3 are way more worthy of attention than this over 2yr old project of very little advancement

Reactions: fakubushe

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
any other games like this? like somewhat close art style, premise, gameplay and preferably renpy?
I agree with the above with suggesting Innocent Witches; but comparing SadCrab, especially since Joe took over, to Team Borsch is a bit of a leap. Innocent Witches gets updated more frequently, and has more meaningful content (though not by much, methinks). Better story, too. Joe talks on this site, and Team SadCrab doesn't hide their patreon funding, unlike Borsch.

Both this and Innocent Witches are inspired by Akabur's artstyle, who does Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer, Broken Hearts Bordello, and Star Channel 34.

Premise/gameplay, any trainer would probably be right up your alley. Witch Hunter (not to be confused with this game), Four Elements Trainer, Orange Trainer, etc. For those not as far into development I'd also suggest watching Paprika Trainer, made by Orange Trainer's creator. For more I'd check out the Trainer tags.

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
How is this game on content? Because lately there are games that are "in development" for years with interesting artstyle, but have 0 to none actual content.

kabaczek

Mar 9, 2018
In my opinion the tempo of the game is awesome. There are a lot of games where we can corrupt the most innocent girls (who practically don't know what dick is) in 0.03 miliseconds and it feels completely unnatural. When I have this type of protagonist I expect slow boiling of the frog like for example in Clymenia games - we are trying to encourage girl to more and more lewd things. In WHT we have to remember that Jack is tomboy in the Age of Steam refusing her female part. She is harder to corrupt than Vatican nun in Ash Wednesday.

The problem is lack of content - there should be more events in every update, more things to do during day and night, maybe more characters. Of course It all depends on the amount of partons.

Reactions: OGRey

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
someone share a save file that is past sending jack to clean up the graveyard plz
Here is my progress so far.

I had a old Archive with a lot of Savegames before that somewhere in this thread, i can't be bothered with finding them though.

Let me know if you can extract them or not.

Reactions: cbtc666

kickug

Jan 12, 2019
Here is my progress so far.

I had a old Archive with a lot of Savegames before that somewhere in this thread, i can't be bothered with finding them though.

Let me know if you can extract them or not.
save still work thanks

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
how do i know when i have completed everything?
I actually also forgot what exactly i need to give mina at the bordello

kabaczek

Mar 9, 2018
What happens if you fail the mine mission? Are you just stuck... cause that's what happened to me.
You have to load save before/during the mission. You fail if cave collapse or you'll retreat from battle with big slug (healing potions are useful but not necesarry if you can click fast). Jack will bring the slug from cave so you could get its corrosive goo necesarry to make lunar tea for other quest.

how do i know when i have completed everything?
I actually also forgot what exactly i need to give mina at the bordello
She wants lunar tea.

Reactions: kyosuke01

Don09

May 1, 2018
What do I need to do to send Jack mop the graveyard?
I sent Jack to training ground, found second page for the book in her room, when she comeback there was a dialogue between her and Cupid

Do I missing something? Can't progress anymore

Reactions: RichyCapy

Pulalau

Sep 19, 2017
i give up there it's no walkhtrough to help, game have potetential but the updates are not so great but not so much content

Reactions: Papercut

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
You have to load save before/during the mission. You fail if cave collapse or you'll retreat from battle with big slug (healing potions are useful but not necesarry if you can click fast). Jack will bring the slug from cave so you could get its corrosive goo necesarry to make lunar tea for other quest.
That is incredibly stupid. My disappointment in this game is considerable.
Who designs a quest you can fail, locking your progress out from some future content and doesn't even tell the players?

Villi X

Jun 12, 2018
I played the version previous to this one and really enjoyed it, unfortunately I tend to mindlessly delete games without properly sorting through them and deleted all my data.

I'll give another play through when there is more content added.

Really looking forward to that (°◡°♡)

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes