VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
WitchHunterTrainer-0.3+-release.apk (193.28 Mb)
Witch_Hunter_Trainer_pc_03+-mac.zip (400.43 Mb)
Witch_Hunter_Trainer_pc_03+-pc.zip (417.61 Mb)

Reactions: dayneljadiel

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
The accept option for lucy is bugged. cant get the scene cause it just resets to the room menu... really weird.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
So i cant accept the Lucy request? i click yes and it just brings me back to the room menu... Shit is quite buggy.
The accept option for lucy is bugged. cant get the scene cause it just resets to the room menu... really weird.
The Lucy Quest isn't bugged. There is a door in the hallway in the opposite direction of jacks room, in the right corner of the screen. I had to look for a bit myself because it is easy to miss, but the quest isn't bugged. Does it make it any better? Nope. Prepare to get cockblocked boys, just a warning :p

I was thinking of finally checking this out, especially with the new update and all, but it seems it's still light on content. Shouldn't be surprised I suppose, it's still on .4 even after a year in development.
0.4 and jack still has the pure rating..(none except the hunting rating changed) for a 0.4 trainer game that is pretty strange.
It's not even 0.4 yet, dunno what the hell 0.3+ is supposed to mean. Probably not the full update, just a little bit of stuff to try and keep people interested. Might be worth checking out in like a year or something at this rate :-/

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Witch Hunter Trainer lonesome_october_ver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.11.2019

Last edited:

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
hey, is there a roadmap or planned fetish list for this game? i assume since monster / demons exist, Jill will have sex with some of them eventually maybe?

or bestiality with the big dog?

it's not just gonna be plain vanilla with a van hellsing feel is it?

Reactions: bakepcer

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
i cant advance.. after jerking of on sleeping Jack what else i need to do?

BigBergy

Sep 12, 2018
I can even send jack to the graveyard. Everytime I go there, there is a bulldog guarding the entrance and I just leave. No real obvious way to get past him. Is my save bugged?

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
I can even send jack to the graveyard. Everytime I go there, there is a bulldog guarding the entrance and I just leave. No real obvious way to get past him. Is my save bugged?
You have to send Jack Hunting and click on the Crypt Icon on the Map. This will Trigger Jack and Sam going to the Graveyard together.

BigBergy

Sep 12, 2018
You have to send Jack Hunting and click on the Crypt Icon on the Map. This will Trigger Jack and Sam going to the Graveyard together.
Thanks For the shout out but I don't see the crypt on the main map. When I hover over the graveyard it just says "the old cemetery" nothing else i can highlight says the crypt.

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Can anyone give me any advise on how to lower the moral standards of Jack? I'm having quite a hard time on it. Thank you in advance

Reactions: jvdw92
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes