VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks for mentioning that gem! I tried it and its amazing ;)
You should try some other game like Corrupted Kingdoms, Hs tutor, Passcu, The visit, Hero Harem guild, Claire's quest, four elements trainer,... those games are very fun with lot of content too

Reactions: drive66

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I'm not sure if that quest is timed or not, but I never got the choice to "not get bitten". While I was too preoccupied with raising money, I forgot about that quest and one night when I went to sleep, [/I got woken up by the vampire in my apartment and got bitten in a "Game Over" cut scene.
So yeah, I had to load a save from about a week earlier to finish it right (which would have been slightly annoying if I had to do that mine quest again).]

For the Lucy\Vampire situation you begin that scenario by talking to Lucy in the bar downstairs at night, she will be sitting on the stool at the right side of the bar...

for the rest of the info see my posts #1,724 and #1,726

Reactions: DJD

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
You should try some other game like Corrupted Kingdoms, Hs tutor, Passcu, The visit, Hero Harem guild, Claire's quest, four elements trainer,... those games are very fun with lot of content too
I know the rest, Thanks. As for Rift... man... it is a year old game and based on HS (?) models but content amount, dialogs and naughtiness is so much better then here. Well, this just show there are some supreme creators who can create great game even out of HS level models.
Also sorry for off topic to everyone uninvolved.

MK44

Jun 16, 2017
Hey there, after I build the monocle I can't send Jack to the graveyard to Hunt, there is no option. I also talked to lucy. Is This a bug or the end of content, because my questlog said end of story till next update but after I slept it says send Jack to mop up the old cemetery?

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
When a new update drops and its low in content i usually sage it till the next version so im not dissapointed and play other stuff in the meantime.

But when the gap between updates is bigger than 3 months it gets difficult...

To the dev's credit however the art is 9/10 tier easily and he does put in animated scenes which is a big plus. The art style is unique and very imaginative.

My problem is that the game is an unclear hojpoj mess with no clear goals, obscure quests and lack of any direction. Linear games with no choice (like kinetic VNs) are no fun... but not knowing what the hell is going on or what youre supposed to do is not much fun either.
TaffyTales has a % of scenes unlocked sign in the top right corner of the game so you know how much stuff you got left to do - something like that or a gallery would be enough of an indicator- so you know if you missed something etc.

Reactions: Jarul

partemon

Dec 25, 2017
It's even worse than a linear game, you get two quests at the same time and if you do one you can no longer do the other.
You need a piece of paper to write down the order of quests to avoid forgetting one.
There is still a small hint, it's the order of updates

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

faba

Jun 2, 2017
Resolved!!!!

AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

In casem anyone has the same issue - I have deteleted all profiles and saves in the appdata for this game and now its ok...
I am also using the compressed version...

Varakor

Feb 26, 2018
Hey there, after I build the monocle I can't send Jack to the graveyard to Hunt, there is no option. I also talked to lucy. Is This a bug or the end of content, because my questlog said end of story till next update but after I slept it says send Jack to mop up the old cemetery?
I HAVE A SAME problem

Reactions: Papercut

Kalendon

Dec 2, 2019
I HAVE A SAME problem

Regarding having Jack continue the Hunting missions in the Cemetery see my Post #1,724

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
It's even worse than a linear game, you get two quests at the same time and if you do one you can no longer do the other.
You need a piece of paper to write down the order of quests to avoid forgetting one.
There is still a small hint, it's the order of updates
I hate things like that...
Roundscape Adoveria - best HRPG game out there bar none. Allot of content, allot of scenes, tons of mechanics and characters BUT as soon as you start the game you limit yourself to only 50% of the content because there are separate scenes for M and F main protagonist depending on your choice ....

and then its split further depending on the backstory you choose for your character

Roundscape is a lengthy game... on one playthrough my time played on the save file was something like 11 hours and i wasnt even 1/2 through the game. So to see all the content you gotta replay all that for every Sex/backstory combination.

As for this game... the progression is a mess. Its not worth figuring out unless you come across a very detailed walkthrough.

Reactions: Papercut
2.70 star(s) 60 Votes