VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

bakkada01

May 21, 2017
there is a quest for mushroom picking, 2 sisters and jack getting big boobies scene too.
Just start in the forest and look in the grove for herbs until you see the old liberian.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
I watched last trailer,pretty sure the 2 event in the forest of 2 girls,2 potions,is the 0.25++ content,there will be part3 and part4 in the future,so,time to move on

Hoshi

Sep 25, 2017
HERE YOU GO, BOYS
WHT Update. Part2. (MAC):
WHT Update. Part2. (PC):
WTF DUDE, ARE YOU REALL??? You just became my best friend

Also, do you have the changelog?

Reactions: asgodmpgod

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
ok, i have purchased booze...lots of it, and i cannot get a legal job because i am thirsty? how do you check your inventory and how can you manually drink?

is the hooch now the only think i can drink?

playerdude

Jan 13, 2018
ok, i have purchased booze...lots of it, and i cannot get a legal job because i am thirsty? how do you check your inventory and how can you manually drink?

is the hooch now the only think i can drink?
when the character says that he's too thirsty or tired, just click on the sun/moon icon at the lower right of the town map to pass to night, then rest. he'll be working again afterwards. and you can check your "inventory" on the elixer maker in Jack's room, at the right of the list, has the ingredients you've gathered. apparently buying booze is only for making elixers like healing potions.

Reactions: Oniblonde

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
ok so i have seen the bath scenes the elixr boobs and wet pants scene i have seen the whore penny blowjob the sx with her and cupid and uncle. the titjob from the gang girl and both forest scenes with lili and jubilee. and lastly the mushroom scene. is there anything else for 0.25? or did i managed to see it all?

Reactions: dag man

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I really like this game, or rather I really want to like this game. The story is at least something new and different, the art is really well done, and the characters are very interesting- BUT this game is seriously unbalanced, the time limit (whatever it may be) just needs to go away- there's now way to progress the game and buy the things you need for story and quests unless given an infinite amount of time (or some monster cheats codes/console commands) OR a super descriptive, efficient, non-time-wasting walkthrough. Is there going to be an unreasonable time-limit in the final game as well? The guy makes like 4 cents a day (organizations for starving children in the world get them at least 18 cents a day) and at the end of the week all you did was make enough for rent- you're right back to naught, AND this is IF you're lucky to get the poor, old, alcoholic bastard up to actually work. I get that if he trains her at night, or goes to the woods to work out- he's going to be exhausted- but how many people go to work tired everyday? Boo-hoo Former Witch Hunter, grow and pair and get your ass out there and work (especially considering how little you make everyday AND how little time you have to do it, apparently). This game needs some serious refinement in those aspects- other than that, it really does show some great promise... we'll just have to see in future updates.

Note to Dev(s): IF you're going to have the Frumpy clothier yell for her seamstress/assistant- a LOT of warning would be nice so that we can retain our sense of hearing.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I really like this game, or rather I really want to like this game. The story is at least something new and different, the art is really well done, and the characters are very interesting- BUT this game is seriously unbalanced, the time limit (whatever it may be) just needs to go away- there's now way to progress the game and buy the things you need for story and quests unless given an infinite amount of time (or some monster cheats codes/console commands) OR a super descriptive, efficient, non-time-wasting walkthrough. Is there going to be an unreasonable time-limit in the final game as well? The guy makes like 4 cents a day (organizations for starving children in the world get them at least 18 cents a day) and at the end of the week all you did was make enough for rent- you're right back to naught, AND this is IF you're lucky to get the poor, old, alcoholic bastard up to actually work. I get that if he trains her at night, or goes to the woods to work out- he's going to be exhausted- but how many people go to work tired everyday? Boo-hoo Former Witch Hunter, grow and pair and get your ass out there and work (especially considering how little you make everyday AND how little time you have to do it, apparently). This game needs some serious refinement in those aspects- other than that, it really does show some great promise... we'll just have to see in future updates.

Note to Dev(s): IF you're going to have the Frumpy clothier yell for her seamstress/assistant- a LOT of warning would be nice so that we can retain our sense of hearing.
I agree - good game in terms of art (some really unique disney like stuff - i especially like the prostitute's padlock dress) and story / characters. However the Time limit always hangs over your head like a Damocles sword - the pressure of getting anything done before the time runs out is immense and drains ALLOT out of the experience. "Early in Development" - ok fair enough, but you are supposed to present a quality product to begin with in order to draw out a crowd - and a time limit is a really bad feature. Another example of a Time limit messing up a good game is Sissy maker - where an otherwise great game is plagued by pressure to meet certain goals.

I dont mind a long grind in games such as this - because i know the payoff is usually worth it and it makes me want to work toward something. When you add the deadlines however, it becomes just frustrating and depressing. I hope some of the devs see / browse these forums and take the things we discuss here in a positive criticism way. I cant in all honesty imagine a patreon crowd fighting tooth and nail to "YES YES pls keep the time limit in!" - running out of days because you went exploring or grinded-up some work days to buy the slicker outfits for your protégé ... not cool.

The game would be allot better if this feature went away.
To conclude tho ... great art, interesting story and even some of the minigames along the way work - i would focus on that.

So, only questions and suggestions? No - here is one solution: When are time limits ok - the answer is: In a game where you have a set path with clear defined goals (start and finish line) and there is a score to beat eg - a points counter / fastest time. Infact they seem more like a vestigial leftover from the archaic 16bit platformer console days.

PS i also love expansive shop options and outfits - that is never a bad feature.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I agree - good game in terms of art (some really unique disney like stuff - i especially like the prostitute's padlock dress) and story / characters. However the Time limit always hangs over your head like a Damocles sword - the pressure of getting anything done before the time runs out is immense and drains ALLOT out of the experience. "Early in Development" - ok fair enough, but you are supposed to present a quality product to begin with in order to draw out a crowd - and a time limit is a really bad feature. Another example of a Time limit messing up a good game is Sissy maker - where an otherwise great game is plagued by pressure to meet certain goals.

I dont mind a long grind in games such as this - because i know the payoff is usually worth it and it makes me want to work toward something. When you add the deadlines however, it becomes just frustrating and depressing. I hope some of the devs see / browse these forums and take the things we discuss here in a positive criticism way. I cant in all honesty imagine a patreon crowd fighting tooth and nail to "YES YES pls keep the time limit in!" - running out of days because you went exploring or grinded-up some work days to buy the slicker outfits for your protégé ... not cool.

The game would be allot better if this feature went away.
To conclude tho ... great art, interesting story and even some of the minigames along the way work - i would focus on that.

PS i also love expansive shop options and outfits - that is never a bad feature.

I agree with you on so many of your points. I like the Gothic/Cyberpunk elements of the costuming- the Crow top hat is genius. Nice use of the "Sword of Damocles", you don't see too many people referencing that these days (or probably even know what it is- they probably think it's a League of Legends expansion pack). :) There is a LOT of grind in this game- everything costs way to much, the economy of this game needs to be a lot more balanced- IF you can get the lazy sod to work more than 3 days a week, it pretty much just covers rent and IF you're lucky you may have a couple of bucks left over at the end of it. If you do the math- he's living well beyond his means and should live somewhere cheaper. The prices for all items across the board need to be revisited/reduced in order to create better, more balanced gameplay. It took me almost 3-4 (in game) weeks just to come up with 20 extra dollars which I used to buy- oh yeah, absolutely nothing. I didn't want to involve Jack in the little scheme with Augustine, but you're literally left with no choice (because I have a sneaking suspicion that is going to come back and haunt you later in future updates), but it would take 75 (in game) years to come up with that much money. I've also noticed that if you don't buy the outfit for Jack for the Festival/Celebration thingie in time- the option to experience that event goes away entirely- it is never mentioned again and "he" no longer brings it up in Sam's place. I also agree with you about the time limit, while you don't exactly see people clamoring to keep it in- it would appear that not enough people are making enough of a stink about it to have it removed, they're merely complacent with just accepting the scraps that are thrown their way- which would incense me more were I paying for it.

I'm not familiar with "Sissy Maker". What's the main premise and is it any good?

I think, in retrospect, if you had to do something differently- you should
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND (below) This. This. Needs. To. Stop!

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
I agree with you on so many of your points. I like the Gothic/Cyberpunk elements of the costuming- the Crow top hat is genius. Nice use of the "Sword of Damocles", you don't see too many people referencing that these days (or probably even know what it is- they probably think it's a League of Legends expansion pack). :) There is a LOT of grind in this game- everything costs way to much, the economy of this game needs to be a lot more balanced- IF you can get the lazy sod to work more than 3 days a week, it pretty much just covers rent and IF you're lucky you may have a couple of bucks left over at the end of it. If you do the math- he's living well beyond his means and should live somewhere cheaper. It took me almost 3 (in game) weeks just to come up with 20 extra dollars which I used to buy- oh yeah, absolutely nothing. I didn't want to involve Jack in the little scheme with Augustine, but you're literally left with no choice (because I have a sneaking suspicion that is going to come back and haunt you later in future updates), but it would take 75 (in game) years to come up with that much money. I've also noticed that if you don't buy the outfit for Jack for the Festival/Celebration thingie in time- the option to experience that event goes away entirely- it is never mentioned again and "he" no longer brings it up in Sam's place. I also agree with you about the time limit, while you don't exactly see people clamoring to keep it in- it would appear that not enough people are making enough of a stink about it to have it removed, they're merely complacent with just accepting the scraps that are thrown their way.

I'm not familiar with "Sissy Maker". What's the main premise and is it any good?
Yep - time constraints and poor balancing cut content practically

as for SM - premise is you have a person living with you that owes you a ton of rent but needs money for a special training camp - fail to make the cash withing the 90 day limit and game ends - even tho it ends anyway after the 90 days are up. Even tho some people might wanna hang around even afterwards and replay some of the scenes in-game rather than through a gallery mode.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

as for SM - premise is you have a person living with you that owes you a ton of rent but needs money for a special training camp - fail to make the cash withing the 90 day limit and game ends - even tho it ends anyway after the 90 days are up. Even tho some people might wanna hang around even afterwards and replay some of the scenes in-game rather than through a gallery mode.
I concur.

Hmmm, I'll have to check it out after I finish 1 or 2 more of the ones that I've just DL'd- it's shaping up to me a pretty "meh" week for games so far (other than Coceter Chronicles- which I've yet to fanboy rave about)...kinda like last week until the last minute when there were two excellent releases (in terms of games and content).

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017

agreed friend well said

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I agree with you on so many of your points. I like the Gothic/Cyberpunk elements of the costuming- the Crow top hat is genius. Nice use of the "Sword of Damocles", you don't see too many people referencing that these days (or probably even know what it is- they probably think it's a League of Legends expansion pack). :) There is a LOT of grind in this game- everything costs way to much, the economy of this game needs to be a lot more balanced- IF you can get the lazy sod to work more than 3 days a week, it pretty much just covers rent and IF you're lucky you may have a couple of bucks left over at the end of it. If you do the math- he's living well beyond his means and should live somewhere cheaper. The prices for all items across the board need to be revisited/reduced in order to create better, more balanced gameplay. It took me almost 3-4 (in game) weeks just to come up with 20 extra dollars which I used to buy- oh yeah, absolutely nothing. I didn't want to involve Jack in the little scheme with Augustine, but you're literally left with no choice (because I have a sneaking suspicion that is going to come back and haunt you later in future updates), but it would take 75 (in game) years to come up with that much money. I've also noticed that if you don't buy the outfit for Jack for the Festival/Celebration thingie in time- the option to experience that event goes away entirely- it is never mentioned again and "he" no longer brings it up in Sam's place. I also agree with you about the time limit, while you don't exactly see people clamoring to keep it in- it would appear that not enough people are making enough of a stink about it to have it removed, they're merely complacent with just accepting the scraps that are thrown their way- which would incense me more were I paying for it.

I think, in retrospect, if you had to do something differently- you should
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AND (below) This. This. Needs. To. Stop!
Well, if you're into anime-level of exaggerated dialogue and expressions and traps, Sissy Maker is for you. The premise is that you have a friend (tenant, apparently) who is broke as hell but wants to be a very convincing and attractive trap/transsexual (specifically, a dickgirl). That shits takes time and money. So the local trap(?)-training facility's boss convinces you to treat it like an investment, and you'll eventually be able to earn some cash back from it later. So begins your journey into lewd stuff (mostly dickgirls). I couldn't really get into it because the updates are rather slow and some aspects of the game aren't obvious. Then again, the last I played was about a year ago.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, if you're into anime-level of exaggerated dialogue and expressions and traps, Sissy Maker is for you. The premise is that you have a friend (tenant, apparently) who is broke as hell but wants to be a very convincing and attractive trap/transsexual (specifically, a dickgirl). That shits takes time and money. So the local trap(?)-training facility's boss convinces you to treat it like an investment, and you'll eventually be able to earn some cash back from it later. So begins your journey into lewd stuff (mostly dickgirls). I couldn't really get into it because the updates are rather slow and some aspects of the game aren't obvious. Then again, the last I played was about a year ago.

Hmmm, interesting. I do have to say while this does sound quite different- I'm not entirely sure that I would enjoy this type of game. I'm still confused about the whole "futa" thing and just why it's suddenly become so popular. I just do not get it. If someone is into it- great; if someone isn't into it- great, also. I have to admit, I'm not too familiar with the term "trap". I just discovered, not too long ago, that the term "shipping" has nothing to do with sending packages to other people... :)

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes