VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Acctually it is.
By game structure, these three have the most dialogue. And the whole story revolves around them.
well bartender talks a lot too and merthing talked a lot and many others talked a lot too but aren't mcs.

mc is something player controls and no controlling much of "angel".

Dec 3, 2022
Okay, Glamour (Kate's Path) from Dark Silver.
Might be better example.
Main female hero was fucked by almost everyone in the game, yet fans still want more.
Of course, there's also Max' Path which blurs our equation and we can't truly say which of these two locomotes the project.
But I see some resemblance in this to project to what you've said. Looks like creator fallen to the trap, where he just don't know what to do next with this girl and so he focused on Max' Path for few updates in a streak
I honestly love all these types, the key is to build anticipation so the player has something to wait for. But right now there's not much of that. I wonder if they do polls about things like these in their patreon when it comes to the next updates. If she is to be fucked by pretty much everyone in this game, i wonder when it's going to start. They could add things like the bartender getting her drunk and fucking her in the ass since the merman has already gone that route. With the dwarves since they already have disguised their cocks hanging out of holes as "worms" they could either get the main dwarf to get a blowjob in a glory hole like scene where he fools Jack into doing it. Or potentially a bukkake like scene where she blows every "worm". The old man in the garden giving her an aprhodisiac potion etc. Honestly there are many things they can do.

The next thing to do would be to give them a different relationship, for example Jack is wary of the perverted bartender and always avoids him, while she trusts immensely the old man, and she isn't aware of the dwarf being perverted. So when each of them progresses it gives a different vibe to the story, and it's not the usual Jack acts like she has 3 brain cells when it comes to sexual acts. While this also changes the role, instead of everyone being a hidden pervert and Jack having the same reaction, it could change into giving them some roles like mentor for the old man and asshole for the bartender and someone who has fallen in love with her like the dwarf etc. Another thing is plot twists, giving those minor characters more thoughts, making them more vocal, giving them ambitions and goals. For example Sam hearing the bartender's plan to put something in Jack's drink in order to fuck her, this gives the bartender more purpose and adds another element. And then there are plot twists like Jack hearing the bartender negotiating buying some aphrodisiac by the old man. Or Sam making a plan where Jack has to seduce or stall a minor character for him to accomplish something and ends up peeping. Or negotiating for something with a minor character and the character in exchange demands a sexual favor from Jack. Those are examples of smaller "quests".

One example now of a big "quest", in the next update Sam wants to fuck Jack, he uses some fake excuse where she's helping him steal some treasure map or magical artifact, whatever, so he has to go to the garden and get an aphrodisiac, use Jack to seduce the old man, get the aphrodisiac, then have Jack stall the bartender with some pretext like to open his safe but instead Sam puts the aphrodisiac in her drink while both Jack and bartender aren't looking, then she drinks it and she wants to fuck and then we have a twist where Sam fails and someone else ends up getting action because something came up. For example the old man saw they stole his aphrodisiac and put something in Sam's drink. One up'ed them all. So when Sam is about to fuck her, the old man gets some action instead. In the inbetween steps in the first part the old man gets action while Jack seduces him, the bartender gets some action while Jack stalls him, she drinks it, bartender wants to take advantage, Sam peeps and when it progresses a bit he "saves her" in order to seem like a hero, Jack is now feeling hot for him, it seems like Sam's plan was a success, she's in full heat, she gives him a blowjob and while Sam was about to fuck her, he feels dizzy and is left on the ground unable to move, and the wise old man who tricked them all comes and fucks her instead. This way we get a cliff hanger and a minor character progresses more instead since we don't want Sam to fuck her yet but Sam also progresses towards fucking her too by getting a blow job. And they keep interchanging between small quests and big quests with multiple parts which leads to main characters getting some action and the minor characters one after another fucking her. Eventually let's say Zombies gang bang Jack and Sam and Cupid dress as zombies too, Cupid gets a blowjob, Sam fucks her in the ass, so when she's having sex already with others, Sam gets some progress gradually to lead eventually in fucking her too from her pussy, as himself, not someone else. An example of a small quest after a big quest which focuses way more on Sam.

This is just one example, but with a structured way they could build up more tension for multiple characters and also variety, slowly progressing by getting steadily more action, and this way people would root for everyone to fuck her, even if they want Sam to fuck her the most, so when the next update comes out, we still have someone else getting action and Sam still peeping when it happens. I'm a writer who has helped some NSFW artists in my free time before with their stories and looking at this game it's obvious they had a good writer at the start. The whole thing was very organised and structured with a clear goal in mind, athough we miss "acts", meaning clear goals of progress, an incident which is defining and causes a change, it feels like this has been stuck in the first act forever. For example the merman fucked her in the ass and nothing changed (plus it happened out of nowhere too). Sam didn't get jealous of someone else fucking her making him eager to fuck her too. Jack didn't get more sexually aroused by what she thought was a "dream" and so on. An example of character progress could be Cupid mastering some succubus arts in order to make Jack horny and Sam finds a magical object instead. They negotiated with someone to give them X if Jack did Y to him? He goes into the room, Jack refuses at the start then Cupid uses his succubus arts. Sam fails to even get a french kiss? He falls into some ancient tomb and finds the golden dildo scepter for example which gets gradually more and more power, so it helps him get progressively more action. So have them fail a few times while minor characters fuck Jack in the 2nd act, and then break it out by giving them something else to evolve and fuck her too in the third act. So this is where it gets tricky for me, for it to have had such structure yet no progress. Till now we had penetration in a dream of Sam and with the merman hypnotizing her, both things eventually had the same impact, one way or another it never happened as far as Jack is concerned so she didn't have to change. It seems like the writer must have been overruled a lot of times, or simply left because there's only so much free time you can have. Otherwise there's no writer and the person making this is good at the intro but bad at the middle, which typically is by far the hardest in writing, so i don't blame him/her, especially if it's an amateur.

Last edited:

oneeyesuzy

Dec 10, 2017
That is to much of a assignment for this creator. I’m at the point I’ll check in on them in a few years iv given up on this patreon and after this failure good luck getting you’re customer base back again cause I know I wouldn’t pay to support ever again

Reactions: Jackmcbean

mr.goodkat

Jul 1, 2022
I honestly love all these types, the key is to build anticipation so the player has something to wait for. But right now there's not much of that. I wonder if they do polls about things like these in their patreon when it comes to the next updates. If she is to be fucked by pretty much everyone in this game, i wonder when it's going to start. They could add things like the bartender getting her drunk and fucking her in the ass since the merman has already gone that route. With the dwarves since they already have disguised their cocks hanging out of holes as "worms" they could either get the main dwarf to get a blowjob in a glory hole like scene where he fools Jack into doing it. Or potentially a bukkake like scene where she blows every "worm". The old man in the garden giving her an aprhodisiac potion etc. Honestly there are many things they can do.

The next thing to do would be to give them a different relationship, for example Jack is wary of the perverted bartender and always avoids him, while she trusts immensely the old man, and she isn't aware of the dwarf being perverted. So when each of them progresses it gives a different vibe to the story, and it's not the usual Jack acts like she has 3 brain cells when it comes to sexual acts. While this also changes the role, instead of everyone being a hidden pervert and Jack having the same reaction, it could change into giving them some roles like mentor for the old man and asshole for the bartender and someone who has fallen in love with her like the dwarf etc. Another thing is plot twists, giving those minor characters more thoughts, making them more vocal, giving them ambitions and goals. For example Sam hearing the bartender's plan to put something in Jack's drink in order to fuck her, this gives the bartender more purpose and adds another element. And then there are plot twists like Jack hearing the bartender negotiating buying some aphrodisiac by the old man. Or Sam making a plan where Jack has to seduce or stall a minor character for him to accomplish something and ends up peeping. Or negotiating for something with a minor character and the character in exchange demands a sexual favor from Jack. Those are examples of smaller "quests".

One example now of a big "quest", in the next update Sam wants to fuck Jack, he uses some fake excuse where she's helping him steal some treasure map or magical artifact, whatever, so he has to go to the garden and get an aphrodisiac, use Jack to seduce the old man, get the aphrodisiac, then have Jack stall the bartender with some pretext like to open his safe but instead Sam puts the aphrodisiac in her drink while both Jack and bartender aren't looking, then she drinks it and she wants to fuck and then we have a twist where Sam fails and someone else ends up getting action because something came up. For example the old man saw they stole his aphrodisiac and put something in Sam's drink. One up'ed them all. So when Sam is about to fuck her, the old man gets some action instead. In the inbetween steps in the first part the old man gets action while Jack seduces him, the bartender gets some action while Jack stalls him, she drinks it, bartender wants to take advantage, Sam peeps and when it progresses a bit he "saves her" in order to seem like a hero, Jack is now feeling hot for him, it seems like Sam's plan was a success, she's in full heat, she gives him a blowjob and while Sam was about to fuck her, he feels dizzy and is left on the ground unable to move, and the wise old man who tricked them all comes and fucks her instead. This way we get a cliff hanger and a minor character progresses more instead since we don't want Sam to fuck her yet but Sam also progresses towards fucking her too by getting a blow job. And they keep interchanging between small quests and big quests with multiple parts which leads to main characters getting some action and the minor characters one after another fucking her. Eventually let's say Zombies gang bang Jack and Sam and Cupid dress as zombies too, Cupid gets a blowjob, Sam fucks her in the ass, so when she's having sex already with others, Sam gets some progress gradually to lead eventually in fucking her too from her pussy, as himself, not someone else. An example of a small quest after a big quest which focuses way more on Sam.

This is just one example, but with a structured way they could build up more tension for multiple characters and also variety, slowly progressing by getting steadily more action, and this way people would root for everyone to fuck her, even if they want Sam to fuck her the most, so when the next update comes out, we still have someone else getting action and Sam still peeping when it happens. I'm a writer who has helped some NSFW artists in my free time before with their stories and looking at this game it's obvious they had a good writer at the start. The whole thing was very organised and structured with a clear goal in mind, athough we miss "acts", meaning clear goals of progress, an incident which is defining and causes a change, it feels like this has been stuck in the first act forever. For example the merman fucked her in the ass and nothing changed (plus it happened out of nowhere too). Sam didn't get jealous of someone else fucking her making him eager to fuck her too. Jack didn't get more sexually aroused by what she thought was a "dream" and so on. An example of character progress could be Cupid mastering some succubus arts in order to make Jack horny and Sam finds a magical object instead. They negotiated with someone to give them X if Jack did Y to him? He goes into the room, Jack refuses at the start then Cupid uses his succubus arts. Sam fails to even get a french kiss? He falls into some ancient tomb and finds the golden dildo scepter for example which gets gradually more and more power, so it helps him get progressively more action. So have them fail a few times while minor characters fuck Jack in the 2nd act, and then break it out by giving them something else to evolve and fuck her too in the third act. So this is where it gets tricky for me, for it to have had such structure yet no progress. Till now we had penetration in a dream of Sam and with the merman hypnotizing her, both things eventually had the same impact, one way or another it never happened as far as Jack is concerned so she didn't have to change. It seems like the writer must have been overruled a lot of times, or simply left because there's only so much free time you can have. Otherwise there's no writer and the person making this is good at the intro but bad at the middle, which typically is by far the hardest in writing, so i don't blame him/her, especially if it's an amateur.
You found this game recently, didn't you? Because I did the same: wrote them how to improve the game and calmed down angry patrons who got everything before me.
The problem is not the slow pace, it's normal in the context of the game. The problem is that Breadman produced more content in six months than they did in two years.
Their style is to announce that a next update will contain: a, b, c, d, e. But then the update comes out and barely has a and b. Then they say this is only a part and the full version will be released soon. And finally they publish a post in which they announce completely new content, forgetting about the previous one. Repeat.

Dec 3, 2022
You found this game recently, didn't you? Because I did the same: wrote them how to improve the game and calmed down angry patrons who got everything before me.
The problem is not the slow pace, it's normal in the context of the game. The problem is that Breadman produced more content in six months than they did in two years.
Their style is to announce that a next update will contain: a, b, c, d, e. But then the update comes out and barely has a and b. Then they say this is only a part and the full version will be released soon. And finally they publish a post in which they announce completely new content, forgetting about the previous one. Repeat.
Yea i found it recently tbh, from skimping through the pages and seeing their announcements i figured this is pretty much what they were doing, being lazy or procrastinating, vagues promises, mediocre delivery and repeat. Also just writing them how to improve it doesn't usually work that way. A simple summary won't do, and it has to align with the ideas of the creator, you can only create guidelines and give out suggestions, decide together with the creator, and then when the decision is made to actually work out the details. Not to justify them, but let's say you went to Netflix and told them what changes they need to make with Witcher, in your head they might be great suggestions, but in reality they are just touches on a finished product. They would only take notice if you already created something out of scratch with success. Imagine it as giving a relative advice on the New years table vs him/her going to see a therapist. Your advice might work for you but what if he/she has PTSD or is bipolar? So structuraly the issues might be much deeper and need certain techniques and lots and lots of work to get solved. Same thing applies with a story.

Also just to be clear i didn't write this as an attempt for them to read it and improve or anything. On NSFW projects i worked before i did it with commission, in established projects it's a commission like 20% from the new subs and a much smaller on the existing ones. But it goes without saying that to participate the other side has to produce, otherwise you might put a couple of months of work into creating a detailed story line, finding art references etc. And the work never gets done, so you never get paid, so you wasted all that time.

As i said before either the writer left or the person who made this happens to be good at the first third of the story and doesn't know how to continue it. It's normal to get lost in material you want to create yet don't know how and then when you try it actually doesn't come out nice, so you usually start something new and either put the previous thought on a locker or discard it. With them i think it actually goes even further, they are now recycling all those locker projects just to keep getting money from patreon since these updates contrain old art. So i wouldn't work with them unless i got a commission from the existing subs and assurances, much less help them for free. And that's assuming there is an actual artist and they aren't just hiring new ones hence the art changing. Plus i'm actually working with a NSFW artist on a project about a hentai chapter based on a known manga.

Last edited:
Reactions: mr.goodkat

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Happy New Year and happy New Maps.

4ad0d257-1cb2-4264-8f4c-8e6edd7d7c89.png 7aac5e8c-074f-4a85-befd-bbce0a4c47b2.png

We have heard rumors that some of you (apparently, the Faires drive in circles ...) have difficulties with the passage of the forest maze. As developers, we simply cannot allow such lawlessness in the possessions entrusted to them so in the new year we are giving you a detailed map of our forest. The one that Mr. Beef used to write the code, yeah)

By the way, for those of you who have coped with the forest maze, it may also be useful — if you have not visited all the locations suddenly.

Also, in addition to the forest, we are happy to share with you a map of caves, those where big and small slugs live. This, alas, is no longer the original, since the original map created on a large sheet has sunk into nowhere during the move, but be sure that this scheme has been lovingly restored for you by Mr. Beef through careful re-passing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
they couldn't think to tell when releasing update that players should comp whole fucking forest thru.

deralf21

Dec 2, 2019
WOW, Maps to places we already been too and can't go back too. That would have been helpful before we did the quests already. There still stalling the update, and giving us junk to make us happy. What have they been doing the last 8 mouths? And that last update 8 mouths back they gave us was 5 mins of gameplay. They know what there doing and there assholes for doing it.

The update will be small updates every mouth and here a Chart to show where we are at, keep the money coming. Next mouth NO UPDATE we need more time, next mouth you will get an update, They move the charts levels back, but keep the money coming. Next mouth NO UPDATE we need more time , no more chart, move all the updates too a big update at the end of the year, keep the money coming. End of year, we got the FLU , SORRY no update. here a tree scene and Happy New year.
P.S. KEEP THE MONEY COMING.

They got the FLU and can't uploud the update but they can upload the tree scene. I did not know a FLU can block one upload but not another one. that is one weird flu they got there.

There is a word for that ( EMBEZZLEMENT ) is a crime that consists of withholding assets conversion of such assets, by one or more persons to whom the assets were entrusted, either to be held or to be used for specific purposes. In other words, we give them money so we can get something in return. If they take money and give us nothing, that's stealing. Thats why there giving us junk to make it look like there not stealing and there site will not be put under review.

Oh I mean SITES, they have more than one site. So they are making more money then you think they are making like , boosty.to, and 2 more that is Region blocked.

Last edited:

Aza0000

Mar 30, 2020
Happy New Year and happy New Maps.

View attachment 2285915 View attachment 2285917

We have heard rumors that some of you (apparently, the Faires drive in circles ...) have difficulties with the passage of the forest maze. As developers, we simply cannot allow such lawlessness in the possessions entrusted to them so in the new year we are giving you a detailed map of our forest. The one that Mr. Beef used to write the code, yeah)

By the way, for those of you who have coped with the forest maze, it may also be useful — if you have not visited all the locations suddenly.

Also, in addition to the forest, we are happy to share with you a map of caves, those where big and small slugs live. This, alas, is no longer the original, since the original map created on a large sheet has sunk into nowhere during the move, but be sure that this scheme has been lovingly restored for you by Mr. Beef through careful re-passing.
Do you have save before this by any chance? i was playing long time ago so i deleted all and know i don't wanna start from 0

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so dungeon map is for rescuing boris? nice except WE FUCKING DID THAT YEARS AGO (literally).

forest map helped a bit since got hedgehog needless (dunno for what) and rescued ling (unless my memory fails unca sam was supposed to fuck those twins but ling got kidnapped by some forest monster and no young pussy for unca sam (again literally years ago)).

even if i had save before sam and jack rescued boris i wouldn't replay.

• Haha
Reactions: fakubushe

Kemal Ataturk

Dec 23, 2019
Happy boxing day, dear Patrons!

We hope you had a very merry Christmas and everything is fine with your New Year mood too. Well, if it's not quite, perhaps we will be able to raise it a little for you!

Yes, unfortunately, only a little, because this month we ourselves were treacherously dumped by an extremely disgusting flu, which is why we do not have time to prepare the update in full. But after consulting, we decided to present you a logically completed piece of it as a small gift so that you don't get bored during the holidays.

So, before you click "download", just in case, I warn you again:

This is not the whole update. And if small parts of the story only upset you, it's better to wait for a full-scale update, which will be announced later.
We post these materials precisely as a small holiday gift, so subscribers from all categories receive it at the same time.

In this part, you will be offered an exciting walk through the forest in search of alchemical components and adventures on the big and round... And also a new set of physical exercises, because in order to wander through the woods all day long, strength and endurance are needed.

To get to the new chapter you need to:

to get acquainted with Gabby
to pump Jack's physique up to 40 items at least
in Jack's weekend menu, select the "Chill and relax" option

PC: Mega
Mac: Mega

P.S: as always, don't expect anything worth. There is just four new scenes.
it's been 8 months since the last update, how did 'getting the flu' in december result to releasing only a small part of an update 8 months in the making?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes