Pugsanity

Nov 3, 2017
My guess is that Alchemy was one of Cedrick's girls, since you kidnapped her and stuff, so they are disappointed that it's impossible to keep her for yourself. Especially since she was one of the sex scenes that you could go back to for funsies.

I'm guessing that once Cedrick makes his move against Phobos, he'll probably get her back or something.

uni007

Apr 3, 2017
For those that crie NTR. Ntr is usualy getting your gf, wife, love interest stolen, raped etc. Cedric here does not have any love interests, dude just smashes anything that breathes and is female. If theres ntr, he isnt the victim of one but he is the one that is doing it to others. Cmon has noone seen W. I. T. C. H cartoon or read the comic. Its fkn cedric the villains henchman. Stop with the moral compass bulshit, he sold his to fund hes evil shenanigans.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
For those that crie NTR. Ntr is usualy getting your gf, wife, love interest stolen, raped etc. Cedric here does not have any love interests, dude just smashes anything that breathes and is female. If theres ntr, he isnt the victim of one but he is the one that is doing it to others. Cmon has noone seen W. I. T. C. H cartoon or read the comic. Its fkn cedric the villains henchman. Stop with the moral compass bulshit, he sold his to fund hes evil shenanigans.
He is an Evil villain. Not a pimp!!

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, NTR is not cool, especially not netorase. Is this netorase? Netorase is willing cuckoldry, but his willingness was dubious due to it being his ruler... I might block this, unless I can get some news about a change.

And for those who are saying this isn't NTR-- Cedrick claimed Alchemy, and enslaved her for personal use. So she is 'his', regardless of relationship. Thus, her being taken by someone else, is still NTR.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Somka108 My apologies, I didn't realise the dev was in the thread. Mind commenting on the events of the new update? Will there be a chance to free her later, or an alternate choice to keep her away from Phobos in the first place?

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Somka108 My apologies, I didn't realise the dev was in the thread. Mind commenting on the events of the new update? Will there be a chance to free her later, or an alternate choice to keep her away from Phobos in the first place?
Yes, I think so, but our scriptwriter will decide
In general, it is better to ask such questions in our discord channel.

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
i dont know what to say, the original story i fealt was pretty decent, and some time ago the dev decided to re write everything. and i dont really like how its going now. more bland, less interesting things happening, even though its .12 it feels like the progression of the story is completely fucked now. its definitely not as good as it was originally.

LRat

Jan 24, 2019
Any answer yet on how to start the new content? I tried skipping days waiting for Elyon to talk to me like one guy suggested, but that did nothing. Phone also shows no new objectives.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes