horsefuker

Jul 25, 2020
I'm stuck - how to increase sluttiness elyon above 5? actions "tongue", "chest", "panties" have no effect

Last edited:

Wagoren85

Nov 21, 2018
I'm stuck at the quest "find a way to prove to susan that her husband is a gambler", how can i continue?
And, any advice on how to beat the larvek in the forest?

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2019
@Somka108 Whoever got mad at you for not making Will have sex is an idiot, thank you you are my new god now, you and your writer, the art is precious and lewd, the pacing and the slow corruption is the best, thank you my lord.
How about fast updates with slow corruption? That's be amazing.

While slow corruption with minor updates is frustrating.

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
In 2023, when autor will receive more patreon Donates. Author specially show to people only 5 scenes on 3 months draws , beginning with 2017 year.

If game will be complete , i am not to come back to these thread. It's a byte to donat;s from Pathreon.
Great business, Somka108 but i am not pay for this 10$ bcz Hai Lin was created like trans-gender Shikamaru who suck dick under table. Want to say, is not so coolest Pick Up like could be. But funny shet from debich than me....
Hahaha rent free, pathetic troll.

Subscriber

Apr 11, 2020
In 2023, when autor will receive more patreon Donates. Author specially show to people only 5 scenes on 3 months draws , beginning with 2017 year.

If game will be complete , i am not to come back to these thread. It's a byte to donat;s from Pathreon.
Great business, Somka108 but i am not pay for this 10$ bcz Hai Lin was created like trans-gender Shikamaru who suck dick under table. Want to say, is not so coolest Pick Up like could be. But funny shet from debich than me....
Yeah...

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes