kanaloa.jorell

Aug 15, 2020
News 21/10

Hi guys, everything is fine with us. My wife came to visit me from Russia for a few days, so I didn't write a post last week.

We have been in immigration for almost a month now, and apart from the first weeks of moving, we feel quite comfortable. So don't worry about it.

About the development of the game.

I have finished drawing all the images for the new update, we have also already added dialogues, it remains only to draw emotions, make a translation and other little things, in general, the update will be ready soon.

Thank you all for your attention

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
News 21/10

Hi guys, everything is fine with us. My wife came to visit me from Russia for a few days, so I didn't write a post last week.

We have been in immigration for almost a month now, and apart from the first weeks of moving, we feel quite comfortable. So don't worry about it.

I have finished drawing all the images for the new update, we have also already added dialogues, it remains only to draw emotions, make a translation and other little things, in general, the update will be ready soon.

Glad he's getting out of Russia. How Lillian either visits her sister or ends up in chains too. :devilish:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
News 21/10

God bless him, hope he's doing well and good in these trying times.

Also:
cornelia_chained.jpg
Tasty! Hope new scenes would be creative.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
something bugs me about this...
isn't "goddess" and "dream wife" higher ranking than "waifu"?
why is the chart putting them underneath it?
As I understand "waifu" stands for the one and the only you want for real. So it should be a top. Goddess and dream wife are more like worship object - cool but not 'yours'.

pastas2

Jul 29, 2018
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes