Sangera

May 21, 2017
who known how unlock 130,150
150 is during the break in into the police station, get caught and they put cedric behind bars, 130 is during the swimming contest with will, but i cant remember if you win if its the gentle or harsh option or if will has to win the race

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
while everyone is asking about images you can get from losing battles (or in phobos' case giving wrong answers) or that change from a path you can take...

the images I am missing are 82 and 83... which I'm pretty sure where I would get it:
during the quest to kill 10 of the blue scorpions, at a point Cedric gets tired of it out of nowhere and goes looking for a girl, but the bordello woman asks for 100 gold... but I did not have 100 gold, I wasn't selling my drops at the time.
so I sell things, go look for her to see the scene... and she has no options. No one on the pub has. I went back to the quest, hoping that it would reappear after a couple more. Killed 10 scorpions, and nothing. seems like it was lost forever? Do I need to replay the whole game to reach there again? Even with cheat mode and holding the skip key it is annoying.

Also, weirdly I could not find either the image of Elyon by herself when she moves with you or the one of Cedric threatening someone with a half-transformed face in the gallery?

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
while everyone is asking about images you can get from losing battles (or in phobos' case giving wrong answers) or that change from a path you can take...

the images I am missing are 82 and 83... which I'm pretty sure where I would get it:
during the quest to kill 10 of the blue scorpions, at a point Cedric gets tired of it out of nowhere and goes looking for a girl, but the bordello woman asks for 100 gold... but I did not have 100 gold, I wasn't selling my drops at the time.
so I sell things, go look for her to see the scene... and she has no options. No one on the pub has. I went back to the quest, hoping that it would reappear after a couple more. Killed 10 scorpions, and nothing. seems like it was lost forever? Do I need to replay the whole game to reach there again? Even with cheat mode and holding the skip key it is annoying.

Also, weirdly I could not find either the image of Elyon by herself when she moves with you or the one of Cedric threatening someone with a half-transformed face in the gallery?
Yeah you're screwed out of that scene, you NEED 100 gold when it shows up or it disappears for that playthrough.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
oh. Guess I will have to replay it then.

What about the other two? The ones I could not find in the gallery? Anyone knows?

I think I checked every scene but could not find them. But again, this Gallery is weird.
Some images are split into several numbers when they are basically the same with slightly different expression - if any difference (I think there are three of Cedric, Will and her mom eating breakfast, plus some of the sex scenes),
Some have variations under the same number that could only be gainedat different times in the game (the one of Rick hugging a crying Elyon has two variations with different backgrounds, and the one of Elyon cleaning the shelves has all clothing variations in the same place),
And some have wildly different images joined together because they are the same scene (most of the Elyon ones at school, plus the investigation about the school ghost during the day).

And of course, it is not because of being sex scenes or not.
I mentioned examples of them in both contexts, and the ones I cannot find are one sex one (Elyon masturbating in the store) and one not (Cedric partially transforming just his eyes to intimidate someone).

Sangera

May 21, 2017
oh. Guess I will have to replay it then.

What about the other two? The ones I could not find in the gallery? Anyone knows?
The Scene with him in Snake form is probably the intro sequence where he kills the owner of the bookstore, and thats probably due to the fact that they changed the gallery at some point and not included those scenes.

On another node 83 is the continuation of Alchemies scene when you let her with the guards.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
The Scene with him in Snake form is probably the intro sequence where he kills the owner of the bookstore, and thats probably due to the fact that they changed the gallery at some point and not included those scenes.

On another node 83 is the continuation of Alchemies scene when you let her with the guards.
No, I was just trying to avoid spoilers. It is the scene of Cedric intimidating Raythor when taking Alchemy from the dungeons.
And the issue is that neither it, not the scene of Elyon masturbating in her bedroom, are in the gallery. Or at least I can't find them.

Oh. Never imagined that there would be a new scene later when you leave her to the guards... but it does make sense, since the quest with her later is kinda important to the plot.

Last edited:

Seifer92

Aug 17, 2018
Hi guys, i'm playing on android (usually i'm more a pc dude) and i have two main issue with the game.
1) Often crashes (i have try to search in this thread and on the whole forum, but haven't seen anything useful)
2) I think the game is not saving the scenes i have already unlocked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have already try to give more permission to the app in the settings, like acess to media and stuff like that, also have removed save energy mode but still crashes very often.

Also i can't get the game to run full screen, maybe is because it would ruin the resolution by scratch too much?

Anyone can help? I play on android system, model galaxy A02. (i often get crashes also with other games)

Plus, anyone know how to make money early game? not golds

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes