Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
It works for me in the current version [v0.7], I should ad that I'm on pc, meaning windows. No idea what works and doesn't for mac. You have to be in a battle, then ren'py gets what the current enemy is.
It won't work if you type it willy-nilly on random locations like in the store where you don't have an enemy.

The way battle works for me using that is:
1) Enter battle
2) Open console (Shift + O (Not zero)) and type: enemy.hp = 0. You can visibly see that the enemy HP goes to zero.
3) Press "Attack" once just so the game gets that I already god-moded the enemy.

Repeat for any battle. Use the up-arrow-key so you won't have to retype commands all the time.
Did you try it in the Cornelia fight?

Dr.Tanik

Dec 22, 2018
anyone know any other content with clothes like elyon wears? I never new I was into it untill I got this game, so anything from other games to videos but holy heck I need more

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
That storyline was changed and eliminated, and its content removed.
I mean you still steal the boyfriend's phone, which was optional for the sleeping scene where she's drugged. That story point still happens they just removed an option for it.

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Also fixed a small bug when instead of the Larvek's Eye the star was displayed in your inventory.
Still exists. DLed yesterday and replaying it. Larvek's Eye showed up as the star.

You can reach level 10 more easily now, but if you can't kill Gargoyle or Sand monster, then use the potions that Miranda creates. Although you can kill them without any bomb-potion.
Lvl10, using potions, still dying to Gargoyle.
Edit: spam sleep potions.
+1 for the persistent file

Edit....did it myself.

Maybe this will work, but you have to delete the ".save" file type
How do you get the game to recognize it?

Last edited:

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hello my friend, do you think that you could post the News 23/03/2020 + Irma exclusive sketch(not for game)?

Well guys! I finally wrote a draft version of the dialogues! God, how hard it is for me to give it, sometimes I have to write by force, I’ve finished well. I already sent the text to the editor, then I’ll edit it myself (this usually takes quite a bit of time), but for now this whole thing will happen I will draw emoji there all sorts of pictures variations, the programmer will do those tasks.
By the way, I promised you a long time to paint what will happen in future updates, I will soon make a tablet with this and show you so that there are fewer questions with whom the next update is. If I don’t forget again!
Well, actually expect, my friends. soon soon
p.s. Sorry for taking so long, the translator disappeared somewhere

Ну что ребята! Я написал наконец черновую версию диалогов! Боже, как же они тяжело мне даются, иногда приходится писать через силу, хорошо что закончил.Я уже отправил редактору текст, потом еще раз отредактирую сам ( это обычно занимает довольно мало времени), ну а пока это все дело происходит буду рисовать эмоджи там всякие вариации пикч, программист займется тех задачами.
Кстати, давно обещал вам расписать что будет в будущих обновлениях, в скором времени сделаю табличку с этим и покажу вам, чтоб было меньше вопросов с кем следующее обновление. Если опять не забуду!
Ну вообщем ожидайте, мои друзья. скоро скоро
Извините за то что так долго, переводчик пропал где-то

mranon6

Dec 5, 2017
Am ı the only one who finds selling books too hard. the timer is too fast and there are too many books to select from.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
Am ı the only one who finds selling books too hard. the timer is too fast and there are too many books to select from.
It helps to remember which shelves hold which books, shelves to the left hold manga and comics, shelf to your immediate right holds educational material, and shelf at top right holds classics.... and dune. I honestly am unsure if that's considered a classic.
You just need some practice, you'll start remember the books' position and move better with it.
Ditto.

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
It helps to remember which shelves hold which books, shelves to the left hold manga and comics, shelf to your immediate right holds educational material, and shelf at top right holds classics.... and dune. I honestly am unsure if that's considered a classic.
When it comes to science fiction, it is.

F94 ZONE

Oct 8, 2018
table WH versions contetnt.jpg

Well, as promised, here is a list of what will happen in future versions of the game. Some changes are possible in the list, but so far the idea is.

News about the game will be a little later.

Ну как и обещал, вот список того что будет в следующих версиях игры. В списке возможны некоторые изменения, но пока что задумка такая.

Новости об игре будут чуть позже.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes