Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Hey guys I just played the android and I loved it, the art is pretty good, but I have a question, is the pc version more advanced in development than the android one? about the story and stuff? I just played in my celphone and want more so I thought the pc could have more advanced...

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
probably not, I think other players make the adaption right away when a new pc version comes. we are also waiting for more, so join us.

Reactions: Chetti

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
Ok then I'll be waiting for a new update after a few months right?

By the wait, again, congrats to the deveoment team, they are doing a great job.
Specially with the plot, t's pretty interesting I love the way "rick/Cedrick" dealed with the police problem.

trihard77

Mar 12, 2019
According to patreon:

I have attached full save here..

... Persistent file should unlock CG. Current end is a battle with Irma where you take her prisoner (she doesn't get added to dungeon yet).
Edit... Not full save. Forgot the sister can get banged by the guards after she gets captured if you don't intervene... Too lazy to do run it again.

IF anyone is missing image 27. It is attached here.
Thanks a lot buddy, always appreciating a full (ish) save (y)

D

Deleted member 1227044

Hello everyone, in connection with the upcoming release of the new version, I publish a list of innovations and changes in Witch Hunter 0.10 (I remind You that this is a mini update and it contains less content than regular updates).
- Added a new story branch, not connected with the main plot (associated with the universe, Wakfu)
- Added two new characters Amalia and Evangeline
- Added Amalia's sprite in the tavern
- Added three new sprites with new characters
- Added six new NSFV images (Three scenes with variations)
- Added 1 new page to the adult magazine in the store
- Added 1 new background
- Added 1 new background variation in the lab
Also fixed some bugs in previous versions.
And that's it, thank you all

My own thoughts-besides being a public update and anyone could've copy/pasted it.
1.First time I thought wow! a Wakfu game is coming up!total fail.
2.Maybe so,but we'll see some Wakfu hentai in-game.good.
3.What story between the 2 universes?and maybe other possible mix in future games.But I prefer only the Wakfu cross in this game. :p

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Was first gonna ask if you posted in the wrong thread. But now I wonder where the fuck this game is going...
Okay: I kinda asked that from the start when it started flying all over the fucking place, but xD

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So is this in "update nonsensical stuff and add minute shit to the main plot and drag it out for years" mode?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
So is this in "update nonsensical stuff and add minute shit to the main plot and drag it out for years" mode?
always has been.

Not joking, while the Witch girls are slooowly getting their plots expanded the main one had first the route you drug her removed and then the other one backtracked so you did not kill her parents, and even making her give you favors from time to time was removed. The main character is still a jerk to everyone save the main witch girl and her mom (he still tricks her ex-husband into going back into gambling though, and probably is only not as much a jerk because that line of story was abandoned) while the main target of the story is treated less and less unkindly.
While I hope this is just him trying to groom her into joining him in dominating the others, something that still makes sense with his personality everywhere else, I'm not hopeful it will be so.

Reactions: sirviper235

Ахурмешка

Dec 9, 2020
Помогите!! Я зависла на этапе, где Найджел совершил суицид, и не знаю, что делать дальше!! // Help!! I got stuck at the stage where Nigel committed suicide and I don't know what to do next !!

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Помогите!! Я зависла на этапе, где Найджел совершил суицид, и не знаю, что делать дальше!! // Help!! I got stuck at the stage where Nigel committed suicide and I don't know what to do next !!
Each girl is kinda its own questline. Last I knew, that is the end of that one. Go for another quest, visit a building you never did before or qhere there is a yellow "!".

Racheakt

May 14, 2020

Hello everyone, in connection with the upcoming release of the new version, I publish a list of innovations and changes in Witch Hunter 0.10 (I remind You that this is a mini update and it contains less content than regular updates).
- Added a new story branch, not connected with the main plot (associated with the universe, Wakfu)
- Added two new characters Amalia and Evangeline
- Added Amalia's sprite in the tavern
- Added three new sprites with new characters
- Added six new NSFV images (Three scenes with variations)
- Added 1 new page to the adult magazine in the store
- Added 1 new background
- Added 1 new background variation in the lab
Also fixed some bugs in previous versions.
And that's it, thank you all

My own thoughts-besides being a public update and anyone could've copy/pasted it.
1.First time I thought wow! a Wakfu game is coming up!total fail.
2.Maybe so,but we'll see some Wakfu hentai in-game.good.
3.What story between the 2 universes?and maybe other possible mix in future games.But I prefer only the Wakfu cross in this game. :p
Hmm...

I wonder if this is associated with/based on that JJFrenchie comic... I can only assume the new Wakfu quest-line is associated with the brothel.

Kattlarv

Feb 8, 2019
Not gonna lie: It kinda feels like this game has properly shat the bed now.
It always had the issue of trying to be 6 different games at once. And failing at 4 of them. While never really trying to be a WITCH game... like: There are several solid ideas here.

But I do think it'd greatly benefit if the game was split up into separate games.
Like: Make a separate one with an inter-dimensional rapist brothel. Like: That is a whole game in itself.
The game has sorta lacked focus from day 1. Quickly splitting attention and going in several directions, re-works, complete overhaul. This won't make it any better I fear.

Tbh, I feel this will make it 1 game, with 6 mediocre elements. Rather than say... 3 games, with good elements.
It's just... far too "all over the place". You can't have ALL the things in one game. Heck, the big split started when he tried to mix selective rape and romance in the same game. And now like... what are we even playing anymore? Are we a homocidal rapist? A real estate agent? A donut salesman one day from retirement? A inter-dimensional overlord? Or a PW hockey team coach?

D

Deleted member 1227044

Knowing him for his outstanding ero-art,this really will be quite a treat,and possibly until end of year as well.

If Cedric will fuck Amalia,it will be quite a nice memory to remember.With his ero-art and all... :cool:

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes