3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-05
Release Date: 2021-08-07
Original Title: 魔女騎士アンナ~黒の女王と双星の騎士~【第3章】
Aliases: Majo Kishi Anna ~Kuro no Joou to Sousei no Kishi~ [Dai 3-shou]
Developer: Circle Sigma
Version: 1.1
Language: English (Partial MTL using DeepL)
VNDB:

Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Latest Eng Patch:

Thanks to toreno007 for the partial manual translation!

wka3_1.jpg wka3_2.jpg wka3_3.jpg wka3_4.jpg wka3_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zerofd

Mar 1, 2021
So what is this exactly VN or something >.>
Yes it is an extremely linear VN. The battle fuck system was removed as well from the previous game if you've played Ch. 1 + 2.

Yeah I know :( Still have 3 H-Scenes entirely manually translated by toreno007 though, and honestly DeepL is better than nothing IMO. The game just has too much text to expect any one person to translate the entire thing. In total, there are ~19000 lines of text in the extracted file. Definitely would need some collaboration to get this done.

Reactions: jakexoxo

Graxenof

Aug 26, 2019
Honestly love this creators work. Apparently they're already hard at work on the next part from what I've seen on their Ci-en/Fantia page. This chapter felt a bit more linear and one track minded but the art and scenarios were all just as great as the last.

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
Just a very linear VN but I really like the art and scenarios of this work. I've got it in Japanese and I would attempt to manually translate it but it's just so much text. Thanks for what is manually translated even if it's a little. I have to say, though, after playing it, even the "manual" translation portions leave much to be desired. It reads more like a loosely edited MTL.

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
so is this a new standalone game or addon to the earlier 2 ? Also, finally there is a CG Gallery so we don't have to replay everything.

Last edited:

PancakeMix59

Feb 25, 2020
so is this a new standalone game or addon to the earlier 2 ? Also, finally there is a CG Gallery so we don't have to replay everything.
It's a new standalone game but the story continues from the previous ones.

kndaldakf

Jan 8, 2018
anyone know where the save location is? I applied the patch but now I cant open the game anymore.

Last edited:

ShezHex

Jan 28, 2018
Not going to lie, I really wish they stuck with the sex battle thing they had for the first two chapters. Cg's can get really boring at times. Still the engine has completely changed it seems, and it runs much better, and the chapter this time around is like much longer than chapters 1 and 2. I didn't find myself engaged as much though compared to chapters 1 and 2 since it really is just a virtual novel.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote