• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
they have just released the demo for the final chapter.
True, it's on Dropbox, 2,5 GB, quite the large file if you ask me, but on the bright note at least there's finally a demo, so the full release must be close, also, I dunno how to share it but perhaps someone else can do it...

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019

Here's the demo.

Attached is the small tool I use to extract the ASAR files. It goes in 7-Zip/Formats folder in your 7-ZIP install. When you right-click the app.asar you need to select "extract to app\" since the app file contents need to go in the app folder to work.

I also attached my script for translating KS files. It doesn't translate buttons. But it does do multi-threaded translate. Need to run "pip3 install requests" first to make sure you have the HTTPS package for Sugoi communication. It translates names and text, but it doesn't translate the buttons. Easy to modify it to add another elif in the translation to capture the [glink text=""] and parse that.

Run sugoi, then run the tool with "python3 .\translate_ks.py .\path\to\scenario\" Scenario is the scenario folder extracted from the asar containing all the ks files. You can do a folder containing the ks files or target a single ks file.

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019

Here's the demo.

Attached is the small tool I use to extract the ASAR files. It goes in 7-Zip/Formats folder in your 7-ZIP install. When you right-click the app.asar you need to select "extract to app\" since the app file contents need to go in the app folder to work.

I also attached my script for translating KS files. It doesn't translate buttons. But it does do multi-threaded translate. Need to run "pip3 install requests" first to make sure you have the HTTPS package for Sugoi communication. It translates names and text, but it doesn't translate the buttons. Easy to modify it to add another elif in the translation to capture the [glink text=""] and parse that.

Run sugoi, then run the tool with "python3 .\translate_ks.py .\path\to\scenario\" Scenario is the scenario folder extracted from the asar containing all the ks files. You can do a folder containing the ks files or target a single ks file.
You can also translate using Mtool, it translates the buttons and everything, translation isn't perfect, but you can understand what's going on in most cases...

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
How to use Mtool?
You download it, you go to the file/directory of the game you want to run, you double click on the executable, and once it's running you go to Mtool and select begin translation or Run Translation...
(Let's say you were going for an RPGM game, well then after you extracted it, you open Mtool, go to that file directory and then double click on the executable while using Mtool searching)...

If at the translation the font is too big, simply close the game, change the font size on Mtool to lower (can be negative values) and you re open and do again the steps...

Mtool also leaves you the option to run the game WITH the tool, and without the tool, in case you wanted to play the game raw...

You can also play games taking screenshots using Google Translate, although I don't recommend this because you'll end up with a bunch of more than 70 images for each scene of a game...

Edit: The creator link so anyone or yourself can download it and use it:

Using Mtool you can download most RAW japanese games (games that are pirated but no translation made) and play them by yourself with no problem once you learnt how to use it...

Reactions: WinKid

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
So, the demo only has...4 scenes, I guess? Because I couldn't fill the gallery.
Basically, yes, you get (like in Witch Knight Anna 2 and 3) a choice, if you make the wrong choice, you lose and get to see the bad ending scenes...

In Witch Knight Anna 1 you had a fight (When you fought against Mami for example)...

Reactions: WinKid
Jul 21, 2018
It's still not the actual final chapter. The Dev is going to/went to Futaket, an industry show for futa doujins and stuff. He wrapped up what he had finished into a 'game' and is selling it there. But it is in no way finished, it in fact only has a hub zone where you click each chapter you've unlocked. I suspect this was pushed out because he needs to make at least some money off selling it and his deadline is well-past already.

He released it over 2 months on his ci-en and fantia, and it's still missing a full page of CG at the end and 1/4th of the chapter selection grid is unfinished. So basically it's 75% out. Unfortunately while the CG is still top notch the content is not quite as good this time imo, but the final quarter of the game should be the best stuff, so we'll see.

Edit: It's also just sort of a lie. There's 2-3 scenes he's previewed over the last 2 years that aren't in this release at all, involving the nurse character. I suspect those are for the final chapter/area of the game so he just omitted them, but it is yet another in a long line of shady moves he's made with this game, and its pretty glacially slow pace at this point. There's virtually no gameplay in these games, it's nutty that it's taking 3 years between chapters

Last edited:
Reactions: Chronwalk

Chronwalk

Mar 18, 2019
It's still not the actual final chapter. The Dev is going to/went to Futaket, an industry show for futa doujins and stuff. He wrapped up what he had finished into a 'game' and is selling it there. But it is in no way finished, it in fact only has a hub zone where you click each chapter you've unlocked. I suspect this was pushed out because he needs to make at least some money off selling it and his deadline is well-past already.

He released it over 2 months on his ci-en and fantia, and it's still missing a full page of CG at the end and 1/4th of the chapter selection grid is unfinished. So basically it's 75% out. Unfortunately while the CG is still top notch the content is not quite as good this time imo, but the final quarter of the game should be the best stuff, so we'll see.

Edit: It's also just sort of a lie. There's 2-3 scenes he's previewed over the last 2 years that aren't in this release at all, involving the nurse character. I suspect those are for the final chapter/area of the game so he just omitted them, but it is yet another in a long line of shady moves he's made with this game, and its pretty glacially slow pace at this point. There's virtually no gameplay in these games, it's nutty that it's taking 3 years between chapters
I completely and honestly agree with you, it pains me to say this, since I followed Circle Sigma ever since someone translated Witch Knight Anna 1, he's already past the deadline of chapter 4 not once, but twice if I don't remember wrongly, along the lines of 2022, then october of 2023, and now on april he released something, while I ain't complaining about him releasing something finally to keep hope on their product, and I understand they need to finance their work (they have a life), there are others that make hentai games, take Shiganoma for example (he focuses on sissification, futanari and femdom) but releases a playable version of his games at least once every month, and keeps his fans and the playerbase notified of his moves... On Circle Sigma, they release updates on how the progress is going around the end of the month, recently they gave us this demo, yet I completely agree with you, plus just thinking on the grind that it'll take and the tedious amounts of lore that'll be added to certain parts, it makes it worse (I remember on Chapter 3 where the two girls had such a long lore stuff that you NEEDED to complete to get to the next stuff on the main story), I'm pretty sure that the cherry on top on this game, will be that Witch Knight Anna chapter 4 will probably be released on JP, and after 2+ years an official english version will come out, the only "good" thing about this is, that if you know how to use auto translators (Mtool, DeepL, or Translator++ to name a few if you know how to use them)...

Circle Sigma's art is peak regarding futanari and corruption, no one denies this, but the long time it's taking him to cook the last chapter makes me think we'll end up seeing this game either near the end of 2024, or at the last months of 2025, and this is being generous honestly...

Edit: I'd personally really enjoy if the battle system he made on Witch Knight Anna 1 came back, buuut, that's probably just dreaming since they went for a more VN approach, 2 choices, good or bad, and that's it...

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote