Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Thick Tits [v0.1] [Draumara]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Wilko

Jun 4, 2017
I think people are overlooking that mastery of an overview.
-in the other you crumple the lush tits of a juicy girl - oof, sounds painful
-who would twirl her ass on her knee - is that even physically possible
-so that when bringing beer to her mouth, it flowed over her mustache and did not get into her mouth. - ah say no more

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Witch Thick Tits? Gotta be a Russkij developer. Thick is not something I've ever heard describing any kind of tits.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
"Download" instead of "Load". "Game" instead of Start. Output instead of Exit.

For fuck's sake, man! Get someone to properly translate for you or just limit it to your fellow Russians!

I exited this game when (even when selecting English) there was some strange text that looked Cyrillic. I'm not going to check this out again, thick tits or thin tits.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Ok. Not sure how anyone is making past the screen where the translation changes to Russian and you are just frozen at a park. Its a pretty shit game when i get stuck less than 2 minutes playing it.

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
Why the fuck does everything got a different art style? Why is their face structure looks copy and pasted from another character??? Did the developer stole the art from other people without crediting them or something?????
View attachment 1783507
And why does this chick got a ugly donkey lips for no reasons, I have seen better and waaay cuter ones (on the right).
That's the girl whose beer flows over her mustache.

Came here to ask the same thing, though. I sure do like the art for two specific characers in the preview photo. But wtf is with the completely different drawing styles. Makes me suspect the same, that this is a bunch of drawings just nabbed from different artists to use, disjointedly, in the game.

Neither google image search (which sucks now) nor Yandex could find this drawing. So maybe the dev made it himself? The fact that it says the name of the game on the shirt doesn't mean much since that could have been easily edited on. I don't know why they wouldn't draw all characters in this style though if the dev did, in fact, draw everything. It looks so much better than the style for all the others.

1804818_1651178924154.png

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

dontcarewhateverno

Engaged Member
Jan 25, 2021
"Download" instead of "Load". "Game" instead of Start. Output instead of Exit.

For fuck's sake, man! Get someone to properly translate for you or just limit it to your fellow Russians!

I exited this game when (even when selecting English) there was some strange text that looked Cyrillic. I'm not going to check this out again, thick tits or thin tits.
What about long tits?

Curly maybe.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote