Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Thick Tits [v0.1] [Draumara]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Neither google image search (which sucks now) nor Yandex could find this drawing. So maybe the dev made it himself?
The Dev definitely drew at least a bunch of the character himself, as the artstyle for some of the character is highly similar to the one from his previous game (https://f95zone.to/threads/every-day-is-more-incredible-than-the-previous-final-draumara.97828/ , which as a much more consistent artsyle). Some characters, or at least their design even seems to be in both games.

So either he made a bunch of them and stole the rest, or he simply took a lot of his own design that he made throughout the years and pasted them in a single game, which also could explain why the differences are so jarring.

reiner12a

Jul 19, 2018
Капец, как сложно написано. Я в ravager с большИм желанием вчитываюсь

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
-so that when bringing beer to her mouth, it flowed over her mustache and did not get into her mouth. - ah say no more
For the context: the part about beer flowing over mustache and not getting in the mouth is likely a quote from a well-known (in Russian-speaking countries) 19th century poet. …No idea what it has to do with a “girl twirling her ass on her knee” tho; my best guess is, Google Translate messed up all the pronouns. That, or the dev is on acid (…or sniffing glue, as I'm guessing it's much easier to find in Russia).

nonospot

May 15, 2020
That, or the dev is on acid (…or sniffing glue, as I'm guessing it's much easier to find in Russia).
NO WAY! Burzum and Manowar are all about healthcare, communion with nature, triumph of the will, swords, brothers of battle :
you can have all references here :

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote