Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is as finished as could be.

and many players cheat hermione's whoring to max and same thing with genie's imagination. problem to get hermione to do favors is that quite often after couple favors is that her house leads in points instead slytherin since latter gets only fraction of points what hermione earns but cheating coup+le thousand pts lead to slytherin solves that.

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
This is the problem I have with Silver. Don't get me wrong: I really do appreciate the effort the crew has put into making it. I just downloaded 1.33c, in fact. But it's become too damn big. In 1.26, which I played last week, it took me FOREVER just to get Hermione to her 5th whore level. By that point, I started to lose interest in the game.

It sounds like this mod is a little simpler. And I'm new to this particular mod, so can anyone tell me if the link on the first page is for the most current version? Or is the link in this thread somewhere?

Thanks!
Actually i think the opostie is true. In silver you can easily skip the grinding with cheats here you ca only cheat after doing the whole phoenix route. and this version is current

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
this is as finished as could be.

and many players cheat hermione's whoring to max and same thing with genie's imagination. problem to get hermione to do favors is that quite often after couple favors is that her house leads in points instead slytherin since latter gets only fraction of points what hermione earns but cheating coup+le thousand pts lead to slytherin solves that.
How do i get the Iris Cameo?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can someone help me, idk why but mine always Stuck on this
either cheat and max imagination or read fiction books and raise your imagination that way.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How to find it?
can't cheat max imagination besides with console commands so buy fiction books (and others too) and read those (starting with books which improve reading and then writing and then imagination).

Kyou Yuu

Aug 15, 2017
can't cheat max imagination besides with console commands so buy fiction books (and others too) and read those (starting with books which improve reading and then writing and then imagination).
ahhhh, TY, im so stupid to forget that book. hhahaahahahahahaha

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
btw the one we have here seems not to be the latest version? According to dev's there is an updated version different to the one in the OP. Archives are definitely larger. About 465 mbs packed for the one we got here to 540 mbs for the linked ones.

10.02.2018 - updated (Bugfix)

Found no hint about these versions in the thread, so can somebody check and confirm?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cuz 1.02 was supposed to be final. prolly just text translations (there was quite a bit untranslated stuff in 1.02) and other thingies. doubt any new content.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
btw the one we have here seems not to be the latest version? According to dev's there is an updated version different to the one in the OP. Archives are definitely larger. About 465 mbs packed for the one we got here to 540 mbs for the linked ones.

10.02.2018 - updated (Bugfix)

Found no hint about these versions in the thread, so can somebody check and confirm?
that is version 1.02

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
that is version 1.02
OP says updated 19/01/2018 - Patreon post says 10/02/2018 ('updated version'), this is three weeks difference.
MEGA link from OP is 463.8 mb - Patreon post link is 540.4 mb (for english version), so I guessed it should be an update.
Well I trust you on this skunk. Dev hasn't used a smart system for versioning... :/

As I wrote: didn't find the version I posted about mentioned here around the time the Patreon post was published, and also not later. Went back to check. Only Boom posting a port to Android, that's it. Thanks for heads up Pep.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Hello !
Seems fun, but... I'm already stucked, without any meaning to make the story move on.

Where I am :
  • I can summon Hermione, and buy sexual favors
  • but theses favors are ALWAYS the same, and never change :
    • personnal F :
      • talk to me (2/3 hearts)
      • nice panties (2/3 hearts)
    • public F :
      • She's a flirt (with I'd say 3 different random stories)
In played TENS of times each one, nothing evolves, I still don't knox what the next can be, I still can't have the third heart for the personnal favors...

I bought many things, potions, and so on... I can't give them to her
Nothing changes...

I even tried to cheat ( ), changed some things, but I'm still stucked...

Is there a walkthrough somewhere ?
Is there someting easy I just didn't see ?

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
books, books and once more books. 3rd star usually reqs that next favors has 1-2 stars and also diff dialogue choices.
Thanks ;)
I mostly read "quick reasding" and "quick writing", but ok, i'll do it ;)

Bonsoir mlle (nice ava!). You are supposed to not only fool around with the chick, there is more part of the game.
You did not mention doing anything else, so here we go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for all these advices ;)
Snape is already a friend, or I think so : for a while now, when I summon him, it's only to chat about nothing, just hanging out dreaking. I'm not sure I have something more available with him yet, but probably later !
Fiction books, ok, that takes sense I suppose. My efforts were more "technical" ;)
Reports, yes, to get money, to buy things... (that was the biggest point of my "cheat", get lot of money cause it's boring to write reports tens and probably hundreds of time just to buy a few things.
Side Quest : didn't find any ! What about the Phoenix ? If I feed him and pet him a lot, nothing occures ; if I neglect him, it doesn't change anyting... I was beginning to think he was just here for the fun, but without any puprpose.

(and thanks for the "ava" compliment ;) )

Reactions: Cirro84
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote