Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
so should i be playing this or the silver mod? i gravitated towards this one since its completed but i was wierded out that u cant tutor hermoine (because its not in the base game?)

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Not that bad that you cannot tutor her. Not a loss tbh, favours are enough to work on. This one is still closer to orignial WT to me, with events you won't find in WT Silver. I also just started with this and am playing WT Silver in parallel to see what's new, doesn't make it easier given differences exist. XD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
genie can write 7 reports per week so writing is quickly done.

read ALL books, buy favors from hermione, hang out with snape, get another girl, send hermione on missions regarding newspaper, get that new girl to do things, acquire another girl (can't do much else with her than spying her during full moon), make hermione covergirl of newspaper, buy gifts in that case you go too far with hermione, summon demon, investigate it's doings and repeat most of what was posted earlier.

Reactions: Armelle69

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
It is a pity that the version (at least on the android) crashes a lot of errors in full screen scenes from Cho Chang. That some png files are missing ...

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
This port on android is certainly based on the last version ?. Because in the main menu it is version 1.0 and it is said to be 1.2 (I have a version from your link). Maybe BOOM313 ported the 1.0 version for the second time.

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
my saves are after everything are done.
Yea i'll take it nonetheless. I already have the normal one from Akabur finished, but I cant load them cus of this mod. That's why I was asking for saves.
Can I still have those saves though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well daphne is gone for good so you won't see genie and snape and others "doing" her, rest are repeatable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yur welcome. if you want to see daphne getting whored then you need to start a new game.

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
The version on the android is broken. In all the full screen scenes from Cho Chang there are errors and the owl does not appear with the proposal to set up a newspaper. In the PC version, everything works without a problem. The conversion probably does not include fixes that fixed this bug.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
We finally got some more members trying to create Android ports. Just do a quick search in the forum, maybe you find someone who got time to do a new one without those bugs? Would be nice. :)

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
It would be nice,Especially since the project is already finished, so you no longer need to update the tire Especially since the project is already finished, so you do not have to bother with any update....

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
When I try to open the .exe after unzipping it to a folder it gives me an error "These files can't be opened" "Your internet security settings prevented one or more files from being opened". Anyone know what to do there? I tried lowering my settings in internet explorer, I might try doing the same with chrome next but idk why those should affect this game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
your antivirus software is blocking it, add exe to safelist on your av.

there's also other way but its more tech savvy.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
I was fiddling with my antivirus today but I still can't get the thing to run. I put an exception for the whole folder in which the game is sitting right now. I also turned AVG (the antivirus I'm using) onto passive mode and restarted my machine so it is in passive mode. Still won't run, same "error"/blocking going on. However my AVG seems to be saying there is another antivirus running on my machine. I didn't know there was another one running as I try to keep it to one only as that is usually said to be best to do. I will try to find the other antivirus and turn it off as well but idk if that will work.

If anyone else has any suggestions I'm all ears.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
windows defender, it tends to block thingies too and mcafee scanner can be installed too and also avast. you need to add exe-file on safelist not just whole folder.

tech savvy: install windows 10 (90 days trial) on virtual machine (vmware or hyper-v) and run this mod there.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote