Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
windows defender, it tends to block thingies too and mcafee scanner can be installed too and also avast. you need to add exe-file on safelist not just whole folder.

tech savvy: install windows 10 (90 days trial) on virtual machine (vmware or hyper-v) and run this mod there.
Thanks for the help, but I don't think windows defender is running (it says it isn't and that I have something else running). I have AVG running and added exceptions for the folder and for the .exe but it still won't run.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Actually I just managed to get around this problem by doing this quickfix.

It seems it was on the "restricted sites" tab most likely in the above video (as I tried it throughout the vid to see when it would run and it started going past the error/blocking only after the last step).

However, now I'm faced with yet another error because I tried to run the main .exe. Then I went into /lib/windows-i686 folder and launched it from there and it worked. (Might have worked without all the errors all along if I clicked the right pathway who knows).

Works now thx tho.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Worked I guess I should say, it worked once, I had to restart the game for some reason I forgot off hand right now and then it gave me problems. This time when double clicking on the .exe it just did nothing (didn't run and no error etc shown). So I tried jimmying around with the settings for the restricted zones again and then it ran again when I told it to "prompt" when running such a thing. I gave the prompt an ok and then it worked. I had to restart again and now I can't get it to run anymore even with jimmying the settings. Maybe after a restart it will work but I'm not going to bother with it now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just do favors and you can cheat by editing save.

here's link to completed saves.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
just do favors and you can cheat by editing save.

here's link to completed saves.

Wheres the link?!? And how do I edit saves?!? Also I'm too Autistic to use save editor programs without screwing the entire games up...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
here https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-tr...-feodosiy-mod-final-feodosiy.1302/post-597679

editing is same thing on all renpy games:

To enable the console edit the file {Witch Trainer Installation Folder}\Renpy\Common\00Console.rpy
Change line ~97 from
config.console = False

to
config.console = True

Then in the game (you will need to open the game again), press Shift-O to open the console.
In the console you can type in either whoring or mad to get the respective levels.
You can also set them by typing in whoring = 100 or mad = 100 (to set either to 100), though the actual level you want to set them to would be vastly different. Most likely mad = 0 and whoring = whatever you're on now plus one (assuming you're wanting to just progress further)....

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone have any saves at the start of the "newspaper favours" and also at the start of the "demon" event?!? Please?!? Thanks in advance?!?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
What about cheats, I changed false to true and I tried to access the console but it didn't work, Also is there any cheats to increase imagination?!? Thanks in advance.....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
did you press shift+o in loaded game?

type imagination 100 and imag should be maxed, if isn't use bigger number like 1000.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
either you don't have console enabled or something else.

anyways I'll post edited rpy-file and save with imagination maxed later and you can continue from there.

D

Deleted member 119819

Is there some actual CG in this or is it all just chibi?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't need it (it is enabled) since save has max imagination, only have to read are reading and writing books (maybe those could be marked as read but no interest to figure it) and gold and housepoints you can cheat with ingame cheats.

just for clarification: is genie in office when you try to access to console? if so then no idea what's wrong on your end (other than something (usually some security software) prevents game accessing to keyboard).

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Yes genie is in the office, and it works with every other ren'py games... Soo I'm pretty sure its not security software.... But just to take that off the possible reasons why it not working, How and what would I have to change in security settings?!?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote