Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ceej12345

Oct 26, 2020
I'm having trouble downloading the file to Mac and opening it. The witch trainer icon cannot be opened after downloading. does anyone know how to fix this?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm having trouble downloading the file to Mac and opening it. The witch trainer icon cannot be opened after downloading. does anyone know how to fix this?
this was made when mac used different kind of os so possible that it doesn't run in modern macos. you can ask at renpy help thread if it is possible to get this to work.

UnwisePoppy

Sep 30, 2019
I downloaded the game on android but can't find anyway to save the game. Is there any way to save or do the equivalent of right clicking? I keep having to start all over

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I downloaded the game on android but can't find anyway to save the game. Is there any way to save or do the equivalent of right clicking? I keep having to start all over
you could ask from that who made android port and game should make autosaves.

UnwisePoppy

Sep 30, 2019
I don't know who made the android port but its the same download link on his patreon as it is here. I left a comment under the feo patreon post and on his discussion board

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know who made the android port but its the same download link on his patreon as it is here. I left a comment under the feo patreon post and on his discussion board
message to booom313 since he made that port.

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Save from the very start of Daphne Greengrass (2-5), Harry Potter/Cho (2-9), and Newspaper (2-10)

Daphne is just Heromine but no anger mechanics. So you just do personal tack twice then switch to publc.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I forgot all about this one. Played it years ago, but silver has gotten so good...

Is there a way to cheat when it comes to the books and the newspaper and stuff?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I forgot all about this one. Played it years ago, but silver has gotten so good...

Is there a way to cheat when it comes to the books and the newspaper and stuff?
upper left corner should have 3 lines and clicking it should open up cheat menu. not that there's currently much to play.

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helps somewhat. :/

Many thanks man, I figured out what was happening to me, I needed to turn off microsoft security essentials antivirus while I play and also I shortened up the path and/or filename for the file folder I was storing the game in. I had made the folder name super long to tell what all content was in this version of the game. That seems to muck up the running of the game a bit.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote