Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Hey, me again :D

I am asking to be sure, is there anything that is in the main game, but not in here? Or this version just adds?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
main game as akabur's wt had only hermione to corrupt and this has hermione etc.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
Sorry for the noob question but I can't open this game. I am using a Mac Mojave version 10.14.3. When I clicked on the app which is 20 mb, it says "The Application can't be opened." Could anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the noob question but I can't open this game. I am using a Mac Mojave version 10.14.3. When I clicked on the app which is 20 mb, it says "The Application can't be opened." Could anyone tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.
this was made way before macos 10 was evwn in thoughts so could be that it no longer works. try dblclicking Witch Trainer in witchtrainer.app\contents\macos, if doesn't work try windows version with wine.

Reactions: nightdweller

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
Left click and tell it to open the application. Then it will ask if you're sure since it's from an outside source, and you'll tell it yes.

nightdweller

Nov 30, 2019
Left click and tell it to open the application. Then it will ask if you're sure since it's from an outside source, and you'll tell it yes.
this was made way before macos 10 was evwn in thoughts so could be that it no longer works. try dblclicking Witch Trainer in witchtrainer.app\contents\macos, if doesn't work try windows version with wine.
Thanks for the info. I'll try Wine first.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can you use this with the silver version? On android. Do you just update the apk?
you can't. 2 different games (well 4 if counts orig wt, russian mod and this (which continues where russian mod ended) and silver).

Dec 29, 2019
i know its been a while but is there only hermione here? or are there other girls too?

and can anyone give me some kind of guide or something? im lost

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know its been a while but is there only hermione here? or are there other girls too?

and can anyone give me some kind of guide or something? im lost
there is other girl called daphne greengrass. to unlock her just keep chatting with snape and hermione. no need for fuide since this is very linear aka just keep doing things with hermione etc to advance.

• Sad
Reactions: Haque_Inzamamul
Dec 29, 2019
there is other girl called daphne greengrass. to unlock her just keep chatting with snape and hermione. no need for fuide since this is very linear aka just keep doing things with hermione etc to advance.
god damn it... i thought the new girls will just pop up

Dec 29, 2019
nah, snape has plans for her.
yeah i need another help... i got the pheonix girl but she just tells the story of prince and princess... and with hermione i'm just grinding like the old way..... i started to play this to see what kind of mod did the community created.. not to grind play like the when this game had no mod :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah i need another help... i got the pheonix girl but she just tells the story of prince and princess... and with hermione i'm just grinding like the old way..... i started to play this to see what kind of mod did the community created.. not to grind play like the when this game had no mod :(
with phoenix you need to order special thingies from catalog.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote