Mod Ren'Py Completed Witch Trainer: Feodosiy Mod [v1.02 + Feodosiy Mod Final] [Feodosiy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
no idea since it depends whatever security software you have.

I'm playing on a windows netbook... and it should be the default security software, Because it was my Mothers... Also how do you start the newspaper favours for Hermione?!?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only thing you might need console is to make hermione not angry but just buy enuf gifts (sadly in pre wt silver versions it takes quite a while to accumulate decent stash).

newspaper is kinda late game thing and it starts by getting letter from ministry and then needs to chat with snape and then with hermione. daphne will start similarly but letter isn't from ministry just from her mother (i think).

Reactions: Cirro84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can summon hermione, do reports, drinks with snape, etc and during full moon spy cho via fireplace.

Katyxxx

Jul 21, 2019
Hi, everybody. Tell me what to do . There is no inscription to spy on Cho through the fireplace, stupidly no !!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it happens on full moon only and only if she's under influence of that demon.

Katyxxx

Jul 21, 2019
So it ceased to be under the influence of this demon , when in the full moon trying to summon Harry or Cho , gene says Where he is or Where she is, and no other action , and in the fireplace only Hermione .

Katyxxx

Jul 21, 2019
And not just , Harry follows Cho , and when he asked how are things with Cho , he says She attacked him and that the machinations of Voledemort , as Jeanie said in response come on come on follow Further , going to wait for a moment , as if to ask Cho how are you ? then she says watching me Potter and all !! no more progress (((

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think you are missing some dialogue or other thing which opens opportunity to spy cho during full moon. not a big loss since no interaction with genie during being under influence.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
question the public route when i tell her to flash her tits she always refuses how cna i make her do it without getting upset

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote