4.00 star(s) 25 Votes

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Is there really no walkthrough for this? I could really use one, especially for the first fight. Jesus.
For the first fight, you have to have some potions beforehand by searching the cabinet or w/e it is for 3-4 days before the fight scene. Also, I would recommend playing , which adds a ton of new content and improves upon a lot of the old content without removing anything except for some minor UI changes. If you want a walkthrough, there's one , but it's for the vanilla game and not Silver Mod.

Askia

Mar 2, 2018
For the first fight, you have to have some potions beforehand by searching the cabinet or w/e it is for 3-4 days before the fight scene. Also, I would recommend playing , which adds a ton of new content and improves upon a lot of the old content without removing anything except for some minor UI changes. If you want a walkthrough, there's one , but it's for the vanilla game and not Silver Mod.
Hey, thanks mate! That actually helped me a lot.

Reactions: DrFog

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
First fight just save after each attack. block heavy two move attacks and eat smaller attacks. or force enable rewind.

Reactions: Askia

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
like with princess traienr the progress cna be very confusing to get, most griffindor be the leader wotht eh houisepoint to prigres in teh story some tips would be nice akabur

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So i just finished princess trainer for the first time. Really liked the writing and dialogue plus it was hilarious. My question is, does this have more adult content than princess trainer? Felt PT was just too long for the amount of content we got out of it.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
So i just finished princess trainer for the first time. Really liked the writing and dialogue plus it was hilarious. My question is, does this have more adult content than princess trainer? Felt PT was just too long for the amount of content we got out of it.
It's been awhile since I played either, but I think most would agree that WT has less adult content than PT. WT only focuses on a single girl and there is really only a single sex scene at the end, unless you consider animated chibi content as sexual. I don't.

Reactions: GaRbS and E-Dog

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It's been awhile since I played either, but I think most would agree that WT has less adult content than PT. WT only focuses on a single girl and there is really only a single sex scene at the end, unless you consider animated chibi content as sexual. I don't.
Thanks for the heads up! Prob will pass on this one then.

If anyone disagrees I'm still open to debate on trying this one.

Reactions: Chetti and GaRbS

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the heads up! Prob will pass on this one then.

If anyone disagrees I'm still open to debate on trying this one.
Vanilla witch trainer isn't the best but try it with the silver mod and it gets a large boost to content.

Reactions: E-Dog

Necron00

Jan 10, 2018
Is there some extra or something like mod can give direct link? also which one i need to download

AnimeFailure

Dec 9, 2018
i cant do anything at all any more i just cant figure it out at all because there is no training aspect of it there is only tons of books that got kind of boring

This may be easier then a lot of other training games but i just got stuck when it talked about not being implimented after that i could only talk to he or snape

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
i cant do anything at all any more i just cant figure it out at all because there is no training aspect of it there is only tons of books that got kind of boring

This may be easier then a lot of other training games but i just got stuck when it talked about not being implimented after that i could only talk to he or snape
Play the Silver version instead. Easy cheats to avoid the books, more characters, more costumes, much better

Reactions: GaRbS

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
All links for pc are dead except zippy, which demands me to allow notifications if i want to download........:mad::mad:
And first link works but i have no idea what service it is. Can someone just put up a mega link?
@muttdoggy maybe?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
All links for pc are dead except zippy, which demands me to allow notifications if i want to download........:mad::mad:
And first link works but i have no idea what service it is. Can someone just put up a mega link?
@muttdoggy maybe?
The first link is direct from Akabur's own website. I'd say that would be the safest place to get it from.

Reactions: TheDevian and E-Dog
4.00 star(s) 25 Votes