Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Hmm... don't know then... try downloading the RenPy SDK and see if that works

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I can't figure out why people are throwing money at these Russians. They don't deliver at all and when they do, it's full of filler(90% text 10% real stuff). They've got a dress generator on their official page. why can't they use it for different situations or better yet, release at least a quarter of them in a version?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They like reading stream-of-consciousness monologues? They were dared by buddies to "just try one month" then forgot they were paying a few bucks a month?

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
So, according to the change log of Witch Trainer 1.6, the following features should be in the game:

Version 1.6
* New : We have separated the game in two parts. Name of the new part: Innocent Witches.
* New : We are working on a new game. Old game now has improved ending and finalised (from now on it will only get bugfixes).
* Update : After interecting with Phoenix for long enough you will no longer get a disappointing payoff, but rather something more interesting.
* Update : Player can now same the girl from the snake, so that the snake is also happy. ;-)
* Deleted : There is no longer an option for Protagonist to satisfy his lustful urges by himself, which rightfully suprised quite a lot of players.
* Deleted : Protagonist is no longer a hooded person, that due to the plot reasons calls him self a Jinn, when his actually a quite manaical person, that tries to seduce a school girl while dreaming of going back to the desert and fullfilling wishes of some other guy.
* Deleted : Deleted the somewhat rougish ending where good rogues, bandits and murderes rob, rape and kill bad rouges, bandits and murderes. AKA "Strong Girl"
* Deleted : No longer you have to put yourself through mountains of bureaucracy, that you already face in a real world. AKA reports for gold.
* Deleted : The operation to liberate alcohol and women's underwear from headmaster's personall vault was successful. No longer you have to go through the wardrobe to find stuff.
* Deleted : In a new version Protagonist will no longer go from all-powerfull headmaster of one of the best wizarding school to a spineless shell of a man when interacting with a certain person of specific bloodline that has questionable amount of authority.
* Deleted : Protagonist will no longer personally participate in reducing length of skirts and instead will be more focused on gameplay.

Yet none of them appear to be. Player can still "satisfy his lustful urges by himself". Protagonist is still a hooded person, that due to the plot reasons calls himself a Jinn (It's actually Genie but whatever). You still have to put yourself to mountains of bureaucracy that you already face in the real world. AKA reports for gold. The operation to liberate alcohol and women's underwear from headmaster's personal vault was unsuccessful. You still have to go through the wardrobe to find stuff.

These are only things I've had the chance to test out. Am I missing something here? Did they revert the changes, do I have the wrong version of the game? What's happening?

PrinceRe

Nov 14, 2017
Hello guys. I am trying to get some things faster via console.

As per commands gold = X works
Name of schools = X points also works.

Whoring = 100 well it doesnt. Possible because its splitted as statistic for two or three characters...

Any help from anuyone? Tried pervertion and hperversion but does nothing... :/

EDIT: Its working just need to name the girl before ''='' :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84

DVTCheats

Dec 3, 2017
This file I dl is password protected upon extraction and yet no spoiler alert on how to extract etc.. I f there is a password please pm me. Thank you

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
The "Russian Mod" is the vanilla version with one more girl added, Daphne Greengrass, a Slytherin.
There are about 4 scenes with her and it ends with her being nude I think, nothing more, nothing less.
In comparison, Silver has Luna with, already, more content and scenes. There is also cho chang with about as much content as Daphne. Daphne is not in Silver though.

There are the same amount of base clothing items for Hermione, although, "Silver" has a cheat window that has a ton of more clothing items for her. There are also a ton of costumes you can dress her in and even use them during scenes.

More Hermione favours have been added to "Silver" while the other doesn't have any new ones.
You can make Hermione turn around to look at her naked ass, make her wear butt plugs in school, Scenes with Hermione and Luna, and so on.

There are also Potions you can give her in "Silver" that trigger events and scenes or change her body.

Basically the main difference between the two is that "Silver" will have lots more content being added consistently while "Russian Mod" has been discontinued.

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
If to generalize:

1. WT 1.6F (Russian Edition) based on the original WT by Akabur.

– Bug fixes for the english version;
– Add new events and some additional management options;
– Makes cut / unrealized content working;
– Makes game and mechanics more convenient;
– New girl: Daphne;
– etc.

*For more detailed changes take a look at changelog in the attach or OP.

2. WT 1.23+ (Silver Mod) also based on the original WT.

– Bug fixes (and gives new) (as of 1.33 many new, but not all, bugs fixed).
– More new content: locations, scenes, various items, outfits, potions, and etc.
– Seriosly improvements and conveniences to wardrobe and outfits.
– New girl: Luna (as of 1.33 adds: Susan, Astoria, Tonks, Cho).
– New side chars: Weasley twins and Madam Mafkin.
– New favours.
– etc.

*For more info take a look at this:

If shortly:

• Russian Edition just improves original WT with some new contents (like new girl, changes at phoenix and etc.) and it was ended in development (not discontinued @MadMerlin, but yeah, w/o further development).
After this it was redirected to the Innocent Witches:

• Silver Mod also improves original WT but with focus to the new content (like new chars, locations, scenes, clothes, potions and etc.).

Last edited:
Reactions: MadMerlin

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck at some points and I need helps. I fucked Mcronagall the first time through the door and don't know how to go on with that event. Moreover, Phoenix is anger with me and keep turning back to bird form. How can I process with Phoenix route?

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Hello, I'm stuck at some points and I need helps. I fucked Mcronagall the first time through the door and don't know how to go on with that event. Moreover, Phoenix is anger with me and keep turning back to bird form. How can I process with Phoenix route?
I'm pretty sure that's the end of both of those events. This mod is incomplete in some ways. If you haven't tried the Witch Trainer - Silver Mod, you might wanna check that out for more content. I just DL'ed it, haven't played it yet, but it seems to have more content from what I've read, and active updates.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's the end of both of those events. This mod is incomplete in some ways. If you haven't tried the Witch Trainer - Silver Mod, you might wanna check that out for more content. I just DL'ed it, haven't played it yet, but it seems to have more content from what I've read, and active updates.
I have been playing the silver mod for a while. It's way better than the russian mod.

Monnie

Jul 30, 2017

Game Info:

Updated: 20 April, 2017
Genre: Slavetrainer, Parody, Fan mod, Chibi, Akabur, Hermione, Nudity, Anal, Corruption, Humiliation
Censorship: No
Version: 1.6f
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English / Russian

Witch Trainer Russian mod 1.6f :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this the fix version for android 7 support?

Hotar88

Jan 5, 2018
@wynin
In the OP links to the «MEGA» and «u.nya.is» doesn't work.

Here are links from the developer's page:

Last edited:

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
It's been ages since I've played it so I'm going off my really bad memory but there should be something on the start screen that you can click to change it. It's not obvious. Writing on a brick on the left hand side maybe??

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
i don't know how to get the slytherin girl to come to me, i know i have to tutor her but i have to wait for her to come first, but she never come !
ca someone help me ?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes