Mod Ren'Py Witch Trainer Russian Mod [v1.6f] [Sad Crab]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
if i remember correctly, this was is a dead end, there are no pictures, the russians didn't finish it, it leads to nowhere

Reactions: Cirro84

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i did finish this, wtf776 might have got bugged so try new game or earlier save.

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
i did finish this, wtf776 might have got bugged so try new game or earlier save.
I tried it again and this time I got her to wear the cheerleader outfit. I had her do public favors multiple times and also I didn't recruit the other girl or use any cheats to read books and I also kept cuming on the floor every full moon to unlock the phoenix girl up to the point where she is mad and refuses to say anything new. But now I can't unlock the Obscura Magia 60 camera because it says I need to do at least 3 photoshoots with the previous camera but whenever I try to give her a journalism assignment it says "(It seems that reports theme exhausted It is better to do with her something else.)" Does that mean I can never send her out on more journalism assignments?

Are photo-shoots hidden in some other part of the game and not related to journalism assignments or something? Once again I'm on version 1.6f. Seems broken and glitchy as hell to me.

Her stats this time are:
Perversion 24
Relationship 0
Media Perv 18 (lower than last time)
Audacity 1 (this is a new stat I never unlocked last time)
Ingenuity 1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i might be thinking feodosiys mod where genie could take pics on hermione and send her to do newspaper thingies. don't have 1.6f so can't be sure but i suggest you to move feo's mod.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
i might be thinking feodosiys mod where genie could take pics on hermione and send her to do newspaper thingies. don't have 1.6f so can't be sure but i suggest you to move feo's mod.
Is that better than the Silver version? Now that I've looked into the three different freaking versions that exist for some reason it seems like the Silver version has the most work done.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
silver still continues, this and feo are finished. contentwise this and feo have more things to do like daphne thingy and newspaper thingy and demon roaming but silver has plenty of things to do and more girls.

innocent witches has best graphics but its still in beta (next 10 years is avg estimation of those who have commented) and more girls but not much sex.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes and unfinished.

if you want finished then dl feodosiys mod.

Nab1231

May 30, 2018
I am unable to play the android version. I am able to successfully download it and then whenever I try to open it the game crashes. I'm not even able to get to the game's main menu. Help!!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just a guess but mod might be made for older versions of android and isn't compatible with newer androids. you can try feodosiys mod to see if it works and if not beg boom313 to make new version of it or play silver mod or just play on pc (feo's mod since this is abandoned and feo's mod continued this).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why this one is 1.6f ?)))))))))))
cause it is 1.6final (not finished, to see finished version play feodosiys mod). version numbers aren't tied to orig. witch trainer besides maybe starting from 1.0.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes