Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hello, any fix? I'm using VTS 1.39.4 + extra pack 2020-11-22 (that is under google drive), is triggered mostly of the time when i load a save or ql and when i rollback usually weird things happens, same as backlog but it did not give any error just back to a previous random point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Atleast in my regard WTSE is no longer supported.
I'm using my sparse freetime elsewhere.

If somebody wants to use the graphics i made for their own mod they're free to do so. Just don't claim as your own.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Atleast in my regard WTSE is no longer supported.
I'm using my sparse freetime elsewhere.

If somebody wants to use the graphics i made for their own mod they're free to do so. Just don't claim as your own.
translation: if some1 wants to continue this headaching project then by all means (just give credits to me (darwin7)).

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
pretty much ^^"
as sad as it is: i tried finding peeps to continue this stuff but to no result... and i'm just an artist. no writer. no coder.

Jan 1, 2021
pretty much ^^"
as sad as it is: i tried finding peeps to continue this stuff but to no result... and i'm just an artist. no writer. no coder.
I hear ya. I’m a writer. Not an artist and not a coder. I loved the extra stuff though— particularly the Tonks tank tops and cargo pants. I enjoyed making her a slutty badass.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 2Pac - When I Get Free
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
translation: if some1 wants to continue this headaching project then by all means (just give credits to me (darwin7)).
main issue with the (emphasis on headaching) project would now be the change-o-rama happening with the silver mod right now i assume. each single minor version has some stuff changed or removed or "tweaked" out of compatibility, and as artist the extras might end up unusable after each single patch, having you worked for nothing.
rather enjoy the summer much as possible. :D

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
It's pretty much a nightmare. People digging into other people's code that dig into other people's code... <.<

Like I said: my graphics are free to use. Silver Team can add them too if they wanna

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Log[A]

Jan 2, 2019
At first i installed wt silver open it, it all be okey, then installed pack and when open see this

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/_hermione_layering_.rpy", line 739: a non-constant keyword argument like 'zorder hermione_zorder' is not allowed after a python block.
zorder hermione_zorder
^

File "game/__Renpy__/_hermione_/_hermione_layering_.rpy", line 781: a non-constant keyword argument like 'zorder luna_zorder+1' is not allowed after a python block.
zorder luna_zorder+1
^

File "game/__Renpy__/_luna_/_luna_layering_.rpy", line 78: a non-constant keyword argument like 'zorder luna_zorder' is not allowed after a python block.
zorder luna_zorder
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.4.5.1648
Thu Jul 29 22:56:31 2021

this install was second, in my first try all installed all ( game and pack) and then opens and see this problems
what can i do whit this ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
At first i installed wt silver open it, it all be okey, then installed pack and when open see this

this install was second, in my first try all installed all ( game and pack) and then opens and see this problems
what can i do whit this ?
i'd call you on proper term but sadly it's against forum rules.

anyways this mod ISN'T MEANT for wts 1.4x version as YOU COULD HAVE noticed if YOU HAD looked date.

Log[A]

Jan 2, 2019
i'd call you on proper term but sadly it's against forum rules.

anyways this mod ISN'T MEANT for wts 1.4x version as YOU COULD HAVE noticed if YOU HAD looked date.
ok, i understand and thank you for help)

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Updated: 11/26/2020
Game/Creator:
Modder: Team Extras
Artwork: Darwin7
Mod Version: 11.26.2020
Game Version: v1.39.3
Language: English

• Angry
Reactions: Red Sand
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes