A small extras pack for Witch Trainer: Silver.​

Updated: 11/26/2020
Game/Creator:
Modder: Team Extras
Artwork: Darwin7
Mod Version: 11.26.2020
Game Version: v1.39.3
Language: English

IMPORTANT: The Extras Pack from this point on has been split into two versions. Everything from older versions is no longer contained in the latest version due to compatibility issues with the newer WTS code. Older mod versions can be found in the archive.

NOTE: I am no longer regularly working on this mod due to the drastic changes in code framework from when I initially started. I have moved on to other projects that I find myself more productive and motivation to work on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTE: It is highly recommended that you start a new save when installing or updating to a new version of the Extras Pack. Because of how frequently changes are made, I recommend only updating to the latest version of the mod when you see a feature you are interested in.

Download:
Old Version Archive:
Nice work, I'd love to see more characters

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I presume this wont work with latest silver version.... too bad its been abandoned!
hasn't worked since 1.39.x

also lately this was just clothes mod, extra girl was removed when wts got slight graph upgrade.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I've been gradually chipping away at getting this updated to work with the new WTS codebase. I have the wardrobe stuff for existing characters working, but still in the process of bringing in the Daphne content. I've been remaking all the Extras Pack code from scratch so that it will be more forward compatible with new WTS updates. Basically none of the old code was transferrable anyways, so there never was an option for a quick easy fix :cautious:. But hopefully when I'm done, Extras Pack will continue to work on even future versions of WTS.

Or at least require much less work to update.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I've been gradually chipping away at getting this updated to work with the new WTS codebase. I have the wardrobe stuff for existing characters working, but still in the process of bringing in the Daphne content. I've been remaking all the Extras Pack code from scratch so that it will be more forward compatible with new WTS updates. Basically none of the old code was transferrable anyways, so there never was an option for a quick easy fix :cautious:. But hopefully when I'm done, Extras Pack will continue to work on even future versions of WTS.

Or at least require much less work to update.
I know this game will be another gem by 2031 with new outlook and new fresh ideas and even more perverted scenarios. It is too good to be abandoned just like SC.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Maybe you can release the clothes mod as a separate download? And then Daphne? Would that make it easier? (I don't know anything about coding)

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Maybe you can release the clothes mod as a separate download? And then Daphne? Would that make it easier? (I don't know anything about coding)
I actually have this mod ready to release, but I'm currently working with Darwin to squeeze in more content. The difficult coding part is pretty much done and done, now the rest is (mostly) difficult art assets o_O. I would like to squeeze back in Daphne's introduction and donation quests from years ago, but that needs more art assets for various facial expressions.

We're also doing things like giving Daphne a chibi and adding characters responses when wearing the new mod outfits. Hoping to get her closer to feeling like a character and less like a dress-up doll.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I actually have this mod ready to release, but I'm currently working with Darwin to squeeze in more content. The difficult coding part is pretty much done and done, now the rest is (mostly) difficult art assets o_O. I would like to squeeze back in Daphne's introduction and donation quests from years ago, but that needs more art assets for various facial expressions.

We're also doing things like giving Daphne a chibi and adding characters responses when wearing the new mod outfits. Hoping to get her closer to feeling like a character and less like a dress-up doll.
well they all are dress-up dolls.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I noticed today that the latest Extras Pack release [04.24.2022] has a small bug that prevents mannequins from displaying for all characters. This will be fixed with the next update.

On another note...

We are looking for aspiring artists who would like to contribute to this project! Whether you are a seasoned artistic veteran, or someone just looking for a way to grow your skills with a simple non-committal effort. Just send me or Darwin a PM if you are interested, and we'll happily discuss in more detail :cool:

Reactions: longsuper1

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for uploading this. I extracted the extras as instructed into the game folder, but it instantly crashes on me.

I then tried manually overriding every individual file into the same directory as per the extras folders, but that didn't work either.

As I said above, I am not much of a computer person. Not sure what I did wrong though.

Reactions: longsuper1
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes