Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Thanks for uploading this. I extracted the extras as instructed into the game folder, but it instantly crashes on me.

I then tried manually overriding every individual file into the same directory as per the extras folders, but that didn't work either.

As I said above, I am not much of a computer person. Not sure what I did wrong though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looking at the error you posted, it looks like you have an unwanted folder in the file path. Your game directory should look like this if you followed the install instructions in the top post.

Your WTS/game/ directory should look something like this:
1651031574726.png

EDIT: In the next version, I'll use a more dynamic path lookup instead of a hard-coded path. It should prevent this kind of error in the future hopefully.

Last edited:
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
(...)
On another note...

We are looking for aspiring artists who would like to contribute to this project! Whether you are a seasoned artistic veteran, or someone just looking for a way to grow your skills with a simple non-committal effort. Just send me or Darwin a PM if you are interested, and we'll happily discuss in more detail :cool:
Concerning contributing to the asset department:
There are ways to help even without actual drawing skills.

Animation takes a big chunk of the time when creating assets. so far we stayed away from that part but if we want to add new scenes and chibis this will be needed.

Dragon Bones Pro is free and there are several tutorials on YT. Simple Animations are not as hard to make as one may think, but it consumes time image monkeys like me could use elsewhere.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I'm a day late on releasing this mod update, so the release date and the mod version aren't going to match for once :cautious:.

There were some pretty substantial code changes, so please let me know if any issues are encountered.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Looking at the error you posted, it looks like you have an unwanted folder in the file path. Your game directory should look like this if you followed the install instructions in the top post....

EDIT: In the next version, I'll use a more dynamic path lookup instead of a hard-coded path. It should prevent this kind of error in the future hopefully.
Yep, that worked for everyone except Daphne! When I call her in, I get this. If I try to dress her, I have to rollback because of an error. Maybe I just need to start a new game?

Thanks again for everything!

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Yep, that worked for everyone except Daphne! When I call her in, I get this. If I try to dress her, I have to rollback because of an error. Maybe I just need to start a new game?

Thanks again for everything!
Yes you will want to start a new game. If you had files in the wrong place, the old save will still be trying to point to those locations. Or you can just ignore Daphne for now, she doesn't have any working content yet.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
cant seem to access tonks sexual favours? it says its unavilable in 1.42.2

cause those are unavailable atm.
Exactly. That's not related to the Extra Pack.
Depending on the time TheBigBG and I have available we might add content for Tonks in the future but for now you gotta depend on Team Silver in that regard.

Right now we're focusing on reviving the Daphne content aswell as adding new centent for her so Tonks has no priority for now.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Does anyone have the download from the GitHub of the old repository before it was diabled? Would appreciate it!

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
:coffee: ExtrasPack 05.02.2022 has been uploaded :coffee:

This update includes Daphne's introduction quest, some new emotes for her, and wardrobe reactions. She's also been added to the stats and cheats menus (also fixing stats screen bug/error introduced in the previous release). Daphne will no longer be unlocked by default, so to trigger her introduction quest, simply visit the Slytherine Dormitory after unlocking Astoria. ...Or use the "unlock all characters" cheat.

Also included is a handful of new clothing items for Hermione made by Darwin! It's a pretty good number and opens up more variety and wardrobe combinations for her. There were too many for me to post a screenshot for each o_O.

Lastly, I'm testing out MediaFire as a file sharing service. MEGA has unfortunately removed some uploader features that I was a big fan of :cautious:, so hopefully MediaFire will work as an alternative. MEGA will still have the current release nested away in the archive, in case you are a die-hard MEGA fan.

Please follow Installation or Updating instructions on the front page! And let me know if there are any issues.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Also included is a handful of new clothing items for Hermione made by Darwin! It's a pretty good number and opens up more variety and wardrobe combinations for her. There were too many for me to post a screenshot for each o_O.
.. and there is more yet to come.:cool:
a bunch are kinda in beta stage, will enhance them down the line. considering remastering quite a few graphics in general.

Taking outfit suggestions btw.

But I'm not planning on only making outfitpieces here. Asked a buddy of mine who's writing in his freetime to look into the matter and see if he can come up with some nice scenes and dialogue.

This doesn't mean we don't take outside help anymore though. This game is quite dialogue heavy. If you guys want to contribute contact us. We don't bite. :)

worldner

Mar 5, 2018
I am using a clean Install of WTS (1.42.2) with your mod and get this error:

If I remove your Modpack the game launches fine and throws no error.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBigBg

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I am using a clean Install of WTS (1.42.2) with your mod and get this error:

If I remove your Modpack the game launches fine and throws no error.
Thank you for the super detailed info. I've found and fixed a handful of mistakes likely resulting in these errors. I can't tell for sure if this will fix it for you because I can't get these errors to pop even with the mistakes left in. Unfortunately renpy is inconsistent like that.

I'll have these fixes included in the next update, which should be done pretty soon.

Reactions: worldner

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
:coffee: ExtrasPack 05.06.2022 has been uploaded :coffee:

This update includes the beginning stage of Daphne's "Donations" public request. Choose your words carefully to avoid angering Daphne when convincing her to collect money for your coffers. Or don't, I'm not your parents.

Also included is yet another truckload of new clothing items for Hermione, made by Darwin. The full list is on the front page, and they make for even more excellent outfit variety. Darwin has also hinted at some pretty exciting new stuff in the near future, so stay tuned for more information in that dept.

And lastly, some bug fixes and polish where it was needed. I've tried to comb through every nook and cranny, but I'm just one dude with way too many different projects happening at once. If you see an error or unwanted behavior, feel free to post it here or otherwise let me know.

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
Talk about teasers: Since Writing has to wait for now I'm thinking about things to add that don't require writing.

Apart from even more Outfits (I'm working on Astoria's wardrobe rightnow) I'm thinking about adding more assets that can be used later on.
Among it: more Characters!
Here a sneak Peak of my sketching progress:
What do you guys think? :)

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Talk about teasers: Since Writing has to wait for now I'm thinking about things to add that don't require writing.

Apart from even more Outfits (I'm working on Astoria's wardrobe rightnow) I'm thinking about adding more assets that can be used later on.
Among it: more Characters!
Here a sneak Peak of my sketching progress:
What do you guys think? :)
Ginny and the Patil's would be great!
Minerva I could take or leave, unless the writing plan is for her to want to seduce the students as well ;)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes