Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
no biggy. glad you guys are wooried about the workload. the bustsets aren't really the issue.

actually TheBigBg is already complaining that i produce content too fast in that regard. xP

the help we currently need is in the writing department.
until there is writing i dunno what CG are needed.

i actually asked Patbaconking123 to look into the matter. maybe he can think of some nice dialogue. but him writing for us really depends on him vibing with the base. if he doesn't feel it there's no point pressuring him.

another thing that would be nice would be somebody willing to animate my drawings but that's just because i don't enjoy it and i'm lazy. ^^"

BastardX

May 13, 2018
no biggy. glad you guys are wooried about the workload. the bustsets aren't really the issue.

actually TheBigBg is already complaining that i produce content too fast in that regard. xP

the help we currently need is in the writing department.
until there is writing i dunno what CG are needed.

i actually asked Patbaconking123 to look into the matter. maybe he can think of some nice dialogue. but him writing for us really depends on him vibing with the base. if he doesn't feel it there's no point pressuring him.

another thing that would be nice would be somebody willing to animate my drawings but that's just because i don't enjoy it and i'm lazy. ^^"
As long as its good quality content being fast is immaterial.. Keep It Up! (y)(y)(y)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Talk about teasers: Since Writing has to wait for now I'm thinking about things to add that don't require writing.

Apart from even more Outfits (I'm working on Astoria's wardrobe rightnow) I'm thinking about adding more assets that can be used later on.
Among it: more Characters!
Here a sneak Peak of my sketching progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What do you guys think? :)
Oww, a gilf, still say it'd be neat to get a trap, but I realize that's likely not going to happen.

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
:coffee: ExtrasPack 05.18.2022 has been uploaded :coffee:

This update's focus has been largely polishing existing Daphne content, as well as a few minor bug fixes and clothing additions from Darwin. There was also a lot of under-the-hood changes to get many of the new curses working. In terms of "meaty" content, you may be better off waiting for the next major update.

In truth, I'm releasing this update as-is to see if any of the big code changes I made have some unexpected issues. I've done my best to be thorough, but I can only do so much error checking. If you do try this update and encounter any issues, please post them there so I can address them :).

As for future updates, I have Daphne's 2nd public request introduction around half way done, which should be the bulk of the next update. Afterwards, we will likely cease regular updates and move to occasional small content patches, which should allow us to produce more inspired content.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
:coffee: ExtrasPack 05.18.2022 has been uploaded :coffee:

This update's focus has been largely polishing existing Daphne content, as well as a few minor bug fixes and clothing additions from Darwin. There was also a lot of under-the-hood changes to get many of the new curses working. In terms of "meaty" content, you may be better off waiting for the next major update.

In truth, I'm releasing this update as-is to see if any of the big code changes I made have some unexpected issues. I've done my best to be thorough, but I can only do so much error checking. If you do try this update and encounter any issues, please post them there so I can address them :).

As for future updates, I have Daphne's 2nd public request introduction around half way done, which should be the bulk of the next update. Afterwards, we will likely cease regular updates and move to occasional small content patches, which should allow us to produce more inspired content.
I cannot get the mod to appear in game. I have tried everything up to doing a new install of 1.42.2 and making sure no other mods or changes are in the game. When I start up the game this one never appears in the 'mods' tab in the menu like others do. For some reason, when downloading this mod it appears as an internet explorer file. In the mega archive I can choose to download it as a zip but it looks like it just changes it to a standard file with that same internet explorer file inside. I have tried putting that file in the game folder as both unzipped and zipped and nothing is happening.

Pls help :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I cannot get the mod to appear in game. I have tried everything up to doing a new install of 1.42.2 and making sure no other mods or changes are in the game. When I start up the game this one never appears in the 'mods' tab in the menu like others do. For some reason, when downloading this mod it appears as an internet explorer file. In the mega archive I can choose to download it as a zip but it looks like it just changes it to a standard file with that same internet explorer file inside. I have tried putting that file in the game folder as both unzipped and zipped and nothing is happening.

Pls help :(
this doesn't appear on mods tab, this just adds things into game.

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
this doesn't appear on mods tab, this just adds things into game.
Thanks for the reply. What should I be looking for to verify it's working? I don't see anything added to wardrobe. I tried playing through a bit but not much. Is there a certain point in playthrough where this all takes effect?

Thanks again

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the reply. What should I be looking for to verify it's working? I don't see anything added to wardrobe. I tried playing through a bit but not much. Is there a certain point in playthrough where this all takes effect?

Thanks again
you can call daphne into office just like others girls and tonks and snape.

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
you can call daphne into office just like others girls and tonks and snape.
Does she appear at a certain point? I've played thru to where cho is introduced and there isn't any option to summon Daphne and no other new content to speak of

Jan 1, 2021
I’m having a few issues, myself. I have all the new wardrobe items, but can’t call Daphne to the office. Even starting a new game entirely, she’s simply not an option. I also get an error message when I try to have sex with Hermoine (I assume WTS’s new sex animations and assets are to blame for that).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does she appear at a certain point? I've played thru to where cho is introduced and there isn't any option to summon Daphne and no other new content to speak of
old mod for wts she just appeared dunno about now.

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
As it says in the OP,

• Daphne can be found by visiting the Slytherin Dormitory after unlocking Astoria
I've played though to unlocking astoria and have no access to dorms. Also have no wardrobe items or any differences. I feel like I'm getting a bad file download. The extras pack just appears with an internet explorer icon. I'm not having any sort of crashes

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
I've played though to unlocking astoria and have no access to dorms. Also have no wardrobe items or any differences. I feel like I'm getting a bad file download. The extras pack just appears with an internet explorer icon. I'm not having any sort of crashes
After downloading the .7z file, you will want to extract it with 7zip. You may have Internet Explorer or something as your default handler for .7z files, which will not work.

To confirm the mod is installed, you can summon Hermione and access her wardrobe. She will have a few clothing items with a "M" designating they are from a mod, and if you mouse over, it will read ExtrasPack.

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
After downloading the .7z file, you will want to extract it with 7zip. You may have Internet Explorer or something as your default handler for .7z files, which will not work.

To confirm the mod is installed, you can summon Hermione and access her wardrobe. She will have a few clothing items with a "M" designating they are from a mod, and if you mouse over, it will read ExtrasPack.
Yeah I've done all of that, 7zip is my default but there's just never anything inside that file but WTS_ExtrasPack_051822 with the internet icon. I think there's just something up with what Mega is giving me on the download. Never had trouble with Mega before but I guess it's just not meant to be lol. Thank you for trying to help. Hopefully I'll figure it out eventually, everything i've seen looks great. keep up the great work!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I've done all of that, 7zip is my default but there's just never anything inside that file but WTS_ExtrasPack_051822 with the internet icon. I think there's just something up with what Mega is giving me on the download. Never had trouble with Mega before but I guess it's just not meant to be lol. Thank you for trying to help. Hopefully I'll figure it out eventually, everything i've seen looks great. keep up the great work!
why using mega? latest is at mediafire.

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
why using mega? latest is at mediafire.
Downloaded from mediafire first and that doesn't even give me a zipfile. same version is on mega and I can download it as a zip but file inside is the same problem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Downloaded from mediafire first and that doesn't even give me a zipfile. same version is on mega and I can download it as a zip but file inside is the same problem
i got zipfile from mf and inside it was folder needed to copy to wts folder.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes