Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
A quick heads-up since this gets asked a lot, there is an updated version of this mod made by one of the users (although I'm unsure if everything is included). They seemed to have consent from the artist (Darwin7) to update it.

It is available on our discord:

Darwin7

Mar 5, 2018
A quick heads-up since this gets asked a lot, there is an updated version of this mod made by one of the users (although I'm unsure if everything is included). They seemed to have consent from the artist (Darwin7) to update it.
I can verify that I gave consent.

Nice to hear they actually did it.

Reactions: LoafyLemon

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021

It is available on our discord:

Hello, do you have a new link? that one doesn't lead me anywhere.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
So I gather there are extra characters and lots of clothing options. In terms of sexual content, can someone briefly say what are the additions please? Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I gather there are extra characters and lots of clothing options. In terms of sexual content, can someone briefly say what are the additions please? Thanks!
1 extra character BUT only if you find old enuf wts and suitable mod.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
1 extra character BUT only if you find old enuf wts and suitable mod.
Hmm I have my saves from Silver's mod if that helps. If I have to grind the original all over again in order to play this mod, I'll probably pass sadly... Can you tell me what sort of sexual content are the extra scenes? Thanks again

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hmm I have my saves from Silver's mod if that helps. If I have to grind the original all over again in order to play this mod, I'll probably pass sadly... Can you tell me what sort of sexual content are the extra scenes? Thanks again
Don't bother. There's no new scenes. Just some outfits and the start of a new character but nothing substantial. You will get more content from just playing the current version of WTS.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Don't bother. There's no new scenes. Just some outfits and the start of a new character but nothing substantial. You will get more content from just playing the current version of WTS.
Thank you friend :)

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
I'm almost 100% sure that it was this:

Also the files behind that are here:

You might want to download it for keep it just for sure :)
You can always use the offline version, just open the index.html with one of you browsers.
Since the email connected to this is dead, has anyone else taken over the project? The Author of Making of A Slut gave permission for their edited asset as well.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes