Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Can you duel others than Hermione, Snape and the Twins? Twins talk about a list of different tiers you can climb, but I can't seem to spot it, unless it's not implemented yet.
We're working on adding a "wager" level for Hermione, Snape and the Twins that will unlock once you've beaten their challenges.

Once this bit is added it will be the wagers that you'll replay to unlock the rest of the deco items rather than the challenge level.

The wagers will also come with a different reward ontop of the token and also have different rule sets mixed in.

Continuation onto the other characters will happen once I know better where the rest of the team is taking those characters as I want to incorporate the cardgame in a more natural way.

You'll hear more about the wagers, extra rules etc soon.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the first ending?
And how do I reach reputation Level 24 (Dumbledore's Cumdump I think)?
IIRC, when as a Public Favor you ask Hermione to give a classmate a blowjob, you're asked whether you really want to do it, as if you do it will lock the game into a particular ending. If you say "yes" then you get the second ending. If you say "no" then presumably you won't be able to progress what Hermione is willing to do any further, and when you trigger the ending it will be ending #1. In that ending, you still get Hermione giving her speech to everyone, but after that finishes you don't get the subsequent scene and IIRC it goes straight to the end credits. And after the credits, in ending #1 it's Hermione rather than Snape who comes to see Dumbledore the next morning.

If you have Hermione complete all the Private and Public Favours and all the Public Shamings (and you'll probably need to repeat them to get them all to two or three hearts), then she should get to Level 24.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Does anybody know how to get the first ending?
And how do I reach reputation Level 24 (Dumbledore's Cumdump I think)?
Hi all,

two quick questions:

1. How do you get Hermione to suck Snape (see pic)

2. How do you get to the plant scene?

Cheers
1. I suspect that must be in some other variant of the game, as I'm pretty sure it isn't in this one.

2. Assuming you have bought the scroll and acquired the bit of tentacle from the attic, then when you are with Hermione click on Gifts. If you look at the gifts across the bottom of the screen. towards the left you should see a "Q", which I think must stand for quest items. Click on that, and it should give you access to the scroll.

Reactions: Cirro84

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
2 questions :
- how do you get the basilisk scale ?
- cho, luna and hermione are all of the girls in this, aren't they ?
I suspect that the basilisk scale hasn't been added to the game yet. If I'm right, then that presumably means that you can't craft the lamia transformation potion (which I suspect is goingg to involve adding the basilisk scale to a polyjuice potion.

As well as those three girls, there are also Astoria, Susan and - if you count her as a girl - Tonks.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
how do you get the basilisk scale? and i don't remember how to use the tentacle plant potion, or what the clone potion does
I don't think the basilisk scale has been implemented yet.

There isn't a tentacle plant potion. You need to buy the appropriate scroll.

One you have unlocked Tonk's wardrobe, give her the clone potion. The effect isn't actually all that exciting. (AFAIK, the clone potion is the only one that's meant for someone other than Hermione. Though the clothing transparency potion seems to work with everyone whose wardrobe you've unlocked.)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
This is still my favorite game here, and I'm happy they keep adding to it. I even like the card game, and wish it could be on a bigger board and with more opponents and so on.

guskez

Dec 26, 2017
Does anybody know how to changes Chibis to Image Sprites on an existing save? I am clicking on the sorting hat above the cupboard but nothing happens.

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Just tried playing - old saves wouldn't load, so I made a new one.

Pressing the "cheat" button causes an error.

Also, the map on the desk unrolls really slowly and causes a ton of lag for me - don't know if this is unique.

Edit: re-downloaded the game into a new folder. Cheating seem to work! Map is still super laggy.

Reactions: Wyrdo

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Just tried playing - old saves wouldn't load, so I made a new one.

Pressing the "cheat" button causes an error.

Also, the map on the desk unrolls really slowly and causes a ton of lag for me - don't know if this is unique.
Playing version 1.35b on a PC, the Cheats feature works fine for me. The map also seems fine here. The only thing I noticed is that the game seem to take longer to load than it did with 1.34.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Tried out the new version. Game seems to be a bit laggy when hovering over items and such. Feels like it's stuttering instead of just smoothing over.

Also the cheat menu looks a lot more dumbed down, now. For example I did not see 'max imagination' on it.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes