FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Man you all are really confusing, I'm getting conflicting reports about the extent of Cho and Luna's content.

Some of you are saying that Cho has a bunch of favours you can do, while others say that her content only reaches to striptease (which is where I am stuck at right now).

Some of you say you can fuck Luna in both paths, others say its on only one path, and still others say that you can't fuck Luna at all (Personally I am stuck with her solely giving blowjobs under the desk).

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here. Maybe I should just wait for an update? Because I have no idea what's going on. I played this mod a year ago, but the only new content I can see is wardrobe changes, desk changes, and inviting Snape to watch Hermione dance.

I'd like for some clear clarification or screenshots. That would be nice.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cho: after doing 2 quidditch matches (practice and real) and re-doing her favors to maximize hearts only you can do with her is to see her to strip (which hermione interupts) and after that genie can wank on her panties.

luna: genie can fuck her on both paths, on hat altered path it just takes longer (quite a while).

Reactions: FloridaNed

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
So Luna has two main paths, and one of those actually has two subpaths - which means that in the end she effectively has three paths.

1. Don't edit her personality: goes up to sex.

2. Edit her personality.
> Luna Dominant: goes up to sex, Hermione is present for all later scenes.
> Luna Submissive: ends after she strips for you.

Reactions: FloridaNed

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the achievements? I'm stuck on 5 of them:
Down the Hatch
Drunken Master
Flashback
I think I forgot something
Export an outfit (I have no idea how to do this)

Also I completed the knock knock achievement but I forgot how I did it. Does anyone know the criteria for it?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Does anyone know how to unlock the achievements? I'm stuck on 5 of them:
Down the Hatch
Drunken Master
Flashback
I think I forgot something
Export an outfit (I have no idea how to do this)

Also I completed the knock knock achievement but I forgot how I did it. Does anyone know the criteria for it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Johnny28 and Wtf776

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Okay so just to help people out because it is stupid that this game has so many random things in it and no one has made a guide yet I wrote one of my own. I believe this covers 100% of the content (and lets people know where the developed content ends) so here you go: (Please let me know if I missed anything)

Last edited:

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Great job! (y)
Two little addition, which I was missing reading through your guide:
Actually now that you mention it I only know what the milk potion does and I'm not sure what the other 2 are for.

Edit: I've now added a section about earning gold.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sending hermione to work is waste of time since she doesn't bring much gold. her gamegirl outfit is nice although.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Actually now that you mention it I only know what the milk potion does and I'm not sure what the other 2 are for.
I think the other 2 are also useless currently...

sending hermione to work is waste of time since she doesn't bring much gold. her gamegirl outfit is nice although.
In a 100% walkthrough it should be mentioned imo, even if it's kinda useless. :D

Reactions: leonsj

Wtf776

Nov 2, 2018
Actually sending her to cheer for Slytherin brings in 70-90 gold each time which makes it more profitable than filing reports.

I think the other 2 are also useless currently...

In a 100% walkthrough it should be mentioned imo, even if it's kinda useless. :D
Fair enough. I reworked the potion section of the guide to be more clear and included potions that currently do nothing in the game (hard to believe we have 4 of them).

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
cho: after doing 2 quidditch matches (practice and real) and re-doing her favors to maximize hearts only you can do with her is to see her to strip (which hermione interupts) and after that genie can wank on her panties.

luna: genie can fuck her on both paths, on hat altered path it just takes longer (quite a while).
So Luna has two main paths, and one of those actually has two subpaths - which means that in the end she effectively has three paths.

1. Don't edit her personality: goes up to sex.

2. Edit her personality.
> Luna Dominant: goes up to sex, Hermione is present for all later scenes.
> Luna Submissive: ends after she strips for you.
Okay so just to help people out because it is stupid that this game has so many random things in it and no one has made a guide yet I wrote one of my own. I believe this covers 100% of the content (and lets people know where the developed content ends) so here you go: (Please let me know if I missed anything)

Awesome, thanks guys. Now, how, or when, do I prevent the hat from altering Luna? I haven't seen it as an option when I reset her content.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: nicknicola

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Actually sending her to cheer for Slytherin brings in 70-90 gold each time which makes it more profitable than filing reports.

Fair enough. I reworked the potion section of the guide to be more clear and included potions that currently do nothing in the game (hard to believe we have 4 of them).
Sending Hermione off to promote the cardgame both gives you some gold for doing so and also gives you a bonus from the weekly profits you can pick up from the twins by beating their wager. Beating the Twins gives you a 5%cut and then another 1% up until you reach a cap.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once you summon luna you have option to allow hat to alter her or not to alter.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Just writing a few thoughts after playing this awesome mod again :

1\Can't explain why, the gameplay, writing, music and art in this makes it my favorite game. There's no other game I can replay as much and still enjoying it each time. It was the case with original version, and you add more stuff to it in a clever way so that's even better.

2\I don't care for the card game and I'm not the only one. It's your mod and you do what you want, but now that the gameplay for it is coded, I hope you won't spend much time with it besides adding a few cards if you must.

3\I was reading on page 40-something that sharing Hermione with Snape wasn't planned, did that change since then ? Again it's your game, but if Genie and Snape can cum on her together, why couldn't she be fucked by Genie while she sucks Snape or any other combination ? Besides making the assets, I don't see a real no-no situation script-wise considering what already happens with Snape.

4\Could we share other girls (especially Cho but anyone is welcome) with him ? Could Hermione or other girls have sexual encounters with other males without Genie's presence ? For example Potter, Ron, Weasley twins, Hagrid, Dobby or whoever ?

5\Will we see Ginny someday ? Is there more sexual content with Cho scheduled ? Will there be another Quidditch game where Genie and Snape are so drunk they finger Hermione/use a remote controlled vibrator while she comments the game ?

6\Is there more Astoria content in the next update ? Also, not as important for me but is there more content with Tonks scheduled ?

That's all that came to mind, can't wait for next update and I mainly hope for more sexual content with Cho. Also, I forgot her name but will we see the Slytherin girl that was in the other Mod in Silver ? She was the main interest of this other mod for me.

Edit :

3 bugs I found :

1\When Cho is dancing naked on the desk, if you say Hermione's body is superior and ask Hermione to show her tits, her sprite doesn't undress.

2\In the last levels of personnal favors with Hermione, when she has her hands tied behind her and gives Genie a BJ, you don't see the chibi sprite sucking during the whole dialogue, only for a few seconds near the end.

3\In level 4 of boobjob favor, if you choose "cum in her mouth" both normal sprite and chibi Hermione appear at the same time while the full screen boobjob image is still there. instead of the normal office.

Last edited:

Prawnpron

Mar 22, 2018
Ran into a minor bug in the wardrobe for Hermoine. Having the check box next to "Top" checked removes all the customizations and shows Hermoine in the default uniform. Unchecking it puts them back (without her top). Checking "Top" doesn't uncheck the other boxes. Has anyone else encountered this bug and if so, is there a quick fix?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

I can't seem to finish "Suck it!" favor. Finished public requests and tutoring, tried various possibilities with "suck it" but the last heart stays grey. What didn't I think about ?

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes