somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 330418

I can't seem to finish "Suck it!" favor. Finished public requests and tutoring, tried various possibilities with "suck it" but the last heart stays grey. What didn't I think about ?
I've had that problem too. I think you need to not make her deepthroat you (just a regular BJ), and then have nobody interrupt you (that's just RNG) - having someone knock and you send them away doesn't work, I think. Then you should get the 4th heart.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
How high is her whoring level?

I've had that problem too. I think you need to not make her deepthroat you (just a regular BJ), and then have nobody interrupt you (that's just RNG) - having someone knock and you send them away doesn't work, I think. Then you should get the 4th heart.
Ok I'll try that, always had someone interrupting even when I choose not to. but only tried 2-3 times.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I tried maybe 15-20 times with skip, and I'm always interrupted wether it's Snape, Tonks or Luna. Don't know what to do...

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
Greetings All,

I think there is a bug in the card game: when challenging Hermione, it seems all the new rules are in effect: My deck is random, hers is hidden, and I'm not sure but it seems the third rule (2x double) is also there.
Anyone else had this?

Also, in Cho's wardrobe, the tick boxes don't seem to work. You need to go to the clothing item and click the "worn" option to deactivate it. if not, all 'worn' items will appear when you close the window.

Stay classy and enjoy,
Minoin!

Minoin

Jan 16, 2018
And, some other bug with the cardgame, while playing Hermione, after the "roll back" achievement was already done. Next time I played her, halfway I get a error (see attached traceback), folowed with "I won", and screen overlap where you can proceed the story -to blowjob and beyond! ;) : See image.
Keep up the great work,
Minoin!

ps: FYI, I have also used unren with the game. I don't know if it's relevant here.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Greetings All,

I think there is a bug in the card game: when challenging Hermione, it seems all the new rules are in effect: My deck is random, hers is hidden, and I'm not sure but it seems the third rule (2x double) is also there.
Anyone else had this?
I too had this and thought it was a bug, but apparently it's intended behaviour. All the rules are supposed to be in effect, not just one of them. I think the description of how it's supposed to work is rather misleading.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its public favor so summon her at daylight and ask those, she comes back on evening to get those back.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How to progress whoring Hermione? Can't choose "buy sexual favours"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hang out with Snape more so that the Slytherin points grow faster. Hermione will only sell favours if Gryffindor doesn't have the highest point total. You can see the point totals by hovering over the house flags in the top centre of the screen.

Reactions: Del.Mar

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
View attachment 330418

I can't seem to finish "Suck it!" favor. Finished public requests and tutoring, tried various possibilities with "suck it" but the last heart stays grey. What didn't I think about ?
Anyone has another idea to finish "suck it!" favor ? I was told I needed to use normal BJ and then not be interrupted by anyone, but I tried more than 15 times (day and night) and there's always someone. And telling the interruting character to stay out doesn't work apparently. Is there another way ?

Edit : while trying random stuff to fix this, I discovered you can fuck Luna. what a pleasant surprise :)

Last edited:

Qdpb

Oct 17, 2018
Anyone has another idea to finish "suck it!" favor ? I was told I needed to use normal BJ and then not be interrupted by anyone, but I tried more than 15 times (day and night) and there's always someone. And telling the interruting character to stay out doesn't work apparently. Is there another way ?
Giving Hermione the cat polyjuice potion can trigger a different blowjob scene. That might be what you need

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Giving Hermione the cat polyjuice potion can trigger a different blowjob scene. That might be what you need
Still didn't get the last heart on "suck it!" favor, but thanks for the nice scene :D (I almost never think about using potions for some reason, will try the others)

Edit also noticed 2 smal bugs : Her sprite is above the text window in the polyjuice scene, and unrelated to that, when she goes to work as a maid, she doesn't revert back to her normal hair and keeps her maid hair.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes