Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Does anyone know if there's a story end to this yet? I'd like a full corruption save before it if there is.

I've been trying my damnedest to avoid whoring Hermione out...I suppose I am a possessive girl (my brother says so), and the fact that she's my second favorite HP character doesn't help. Is this hindering my progression or is it possible to avoid whoring her out outside of public favors?

Also, suggestion, as I see the devs are on here. How about adding a feature where Genie could use Veritaserum to make Hermione confess anger/disobedience and love/submission (followed by text sex), changing with corruption level?

nogard

Dec 18, 2017
Does anyone know if there's a story end to this yet? I'd like a full corruption save before it if there is.

I've been trying my damnedest to avoid whoring Hermione out...I suppose I am a possessive girl (my brother says so), and the fact that she's my second favorite HP character doesn't help. Is this hindering my progression or is it possible to avoid whoring her out outside of public favors?

Also, suggestion, as I see the devs are on here. How about adding a feature where Genie could use Veritaserum to make Hermione confess anger/disobedience and love/submission (followed by text sex), changing with corruption level?
You don't have to do the whoring content. You'll actually get warning messages if you keep progressing along the main Genie/Hermione path without developing any of the Public Favors because it will change your ending overall.

Reactions: djerkovic

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are normal endings where genie returns agrabah. saves won't be compatible with 1.38.x or whatever will be next public release.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I've made an official looking signature image for the game. Show everyone you're a fan and help to promote the game by adding it to your forum signature!
A variety of these with different characters might be interesting. See if people have a favourite. (It's probably Hermione, but you never know)

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Playing the 1.38 workbranch. Not noticed much change right now (maybe there was text change but I skip fast because I've already played this game many times). I'm far from unlocking everything. H is at whoring lvl 13 but the biggest thing she's done right now is a handjob. Also didn't do much public quests. Nice Cho redesign, even tho I've seen her only once for now. I just read the quidditch book so maybe I will see her again soon.
I saw the new gesture dueling mechanic, I like it better than the card game, but I've not seen used anywhere after the one time it's presented in the intro. what is planned with this ?
Also saw a "Read Hermione's diary" in the dev cheat, but it blocks the game.

Can we read somewhere (or can dev just say it here if possible) what planned content is still to do before 1.38 is released officially ? Also, devs if you need some feedback on specific things, just tell me while I'm at it.

Edit : one just happened so I put it here :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I went on further and met other non game breaking bugs, not complaining, this is not the final product. The only concern I have if for some bugs that completely block the game, like when you click on read Hermione's diary, but that's still in dev features so it's not important. But one other time it happened was in the normal game, before the Quidditch match between Slytherin and Cho's team, after Hermione's "agreed" to comment the training game again. I tried to summon Snape again, his status his "behind your door" I have a message "Snape is busy" and then the game is blocked, you can't click on anything besides save/load. Since my last save was a bit far I stopped there.

Edit : there is new Potter content in latest SC34, have you considered using it ? Does Akabur minds ? I think I read he's ok with it but I don't know for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: howfun5566
Apr 7, 2019
Just wanted to make a quick post to thank the developers of this adaptation for a quite enjoyable gaming experience. I had played the original game some time ago and discovered this modified version only recently. While I think the original game is exceptional, I love the changes this mod introduces, particularly characters like Tonks. Thanks for all your good work. Looking forward to your next release.

Pagdor

Sep 11, 2017
I was just wondering if there is some kind of idea when the next update will come out? And if you know what new content it will include?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I was just wondering if there is some kind of idea when the next update will come out? And if you know what new content it will include?
EVERYTHING IS IN THEORY SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RELEASE BUT :

I did play the dev version just a few hours ago, not to 100% (stopped before Cho's match against Slytherin) so I can't say exactly what's new, but I played it enough to say what you won't see :
- Personal favors for Tonks
- More quests for Astoria and Susan

And what you will see :
- Cho's new sprite (It's a success !!)
- Various minor changes, maybe even some visual changes to Hermione but I'm not sure if they weren't already there in previous version

I hoped to see stuff in Snape's office (since we dit see it in the preview from the christmas episode), but either did not get to this point or it's not implemented yet.

Edit : I went further in Cho's story and there's placeholders like "not written yet" etc... So now we just have to wait...

Last edited:

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
EVERYTHING IS IN THEORY SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL RELEASE BUT :

I did play the dev version just a few hours ago, not to 100% (stopped before Cho's match against Slytherin) so I can't say exactly what's new, but I played it enough to say what you won't see :
- Personal favors for Tonks
- More quests for Astoria and Susan

And what you will see :
- Cho's new sprite (It's a success !!)
- Various minor changes, maybe even some visual changes to Hermione but I'm not sure if they weren't already there in previous version

I hoped to see stuff in Snape's office (since we dit see it in the preview from the christmas episode), but either did not get to this point or it's not implemented yet.

Edit : I went further in Cho's story and there's placeholders like "not written yet" etc... So now we just have to wait...
Hope we start getting additional scenes for Hermione/Cho/Luna etc, would be nice to see stuff happening with Snape included in the sex scenes. It seems lately the updates are about optimizations/sprite changes/text options, which is fine. But those aren't the primary reasons people play these games.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
... It seems lately the updates are about optimizations/sprite changes/text options, which is fine. But those aren't the primary reasons people play these games.
I agree on that. I have a feeling there was actually more content added before they created joint patron and get official.

Reactions: Stripes001

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
So, a number a question cause it's been forever since I've played this and it looks like a number of things have changed. First, how do you get Luna to visit you? I'm at day 62, have Hermione at the point where she doesn't mind being pretty slutty but, I have had nothing from Luna show up. Second, how do you get Astoria's story to progress after the 3rd Imperio lesson? I've tried giving her gifts to boost her mood and the asking about the spells but she just says "I don't feel like it today".

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So, a number a question cause it's been forever since I've played this and it looks like a number of things have changed. First, how do you get Luna to visit you? I'm at day 62, have Hermione at the point where she doesn't mind being pretty slutty but, I have had nothing from Luna show up. Second, how do you get Astoria's story to progress after the 3rd Imperio lesson? I've tried giving her gifts to boost her mood and the asking about the spells but she just says "I don't feel like it today".
For Luna continue making Hermione more slutty, at some point the hat will talk and it will begin Luna's story. For Astoria, pretty sure there's nothing more after trying curses with Tonks and then Susan.

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
For Luna continue making Hermione more slutty, at some point the hat will talk and it will begin Luna's story. For Astoria, pretty sure there's nothing more after trying curses with Tonks and then Susan.
Can't seem to get to the Susan part of the cursing. It only let me get as far as Astoria revealing her evil plan of using the Imperio curse to get back at those who bullied her and sending Susan down the halls topless.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Can't seem to get to the Susan part of the cursing. It only let me get as far as Astoria revealing her evil plan of using the Imperio curse to get back at those who bullied her and sending Susan down the halls topless.
Well this "Susan down the halls topless" never happens it's just talk. If you've seen Astoria making Susan go topless and going under Genie's desk, then you've seen everything there is at the moment.

Reactions: Shienou
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes