DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
can someone share a save with completed granger favours? this is simply super boring to do this again...
Just use cheats, you can set whoring as high as you want in like 2 minutes flat.
well after 10ish times meeting hermione in forest doubt there's anything unseen.

still no access to all public favors.
I meant like with the favor, not the outdoors scene.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This has probably been asked, and sorry to ask it if I'm beating a dead horse, but is it still only Dom luna? Or does Sub luna have some content? Thanks

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
This has probably been asked, and sorry to ask it if I'm beating a dead horse, but is it still only Dom luna? Or does Sub luna have some content? Thanks
Someone told me that sub Luna has some more content after Hermione changes her back, you just have to keep waiting a few days afterwards or something. I have yet to try it out though.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Oops, I should have stated that the Luna chibi I put together was mostly from this pic I found when searching for WT assets a couple years back (damn, didn't notice the Hermione cheerleader, went and made my own ...durp):

1433365845450.png

Here is a couple of faces I tried when playing with changing a lot of the Hermione chibi faces, not too bad:

31_anal_sex_2a.png 31_anal_sex_03b1.png

These are some poorly executed scenes from "Tattletales" (students come in at various points to complain and report on misconducts) which I was playing around with (later to be polished, of course). I wanted to make use of the tiny chibis, so did (took some dialogue out in following images):

screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

...and another one with similar Forbidden Forest theme:

screenshot0020.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0026.png

The last two Hagrid's robes aren't done, it is all to be redone - lol.

This Hagrid is just a quick mash together so I could get him in game and up to no good. :D

Fake Rabi ~

Oct 22, 2018
my only issue with this game is it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere. If there was some sort of way to tell how you were progressing other than dialogue that'd be awesome. At least in Princess Trainer, you got a way to tell how you were progressing.
Love this game

Reactions: Wyrdo

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Oops, I should have stated that the Luna chibi I put together was mostly from this pic I found when searching for WT assets a couple years back (damn, didn't notice the Hermione cheerleader, went and made my own ...durp):

View attachment 213809

Here is a couple of faces I tried when playing with changing a lot of the Hermione chibi faces, not too bad:

View attachment 213836 View attachment 213837

These are some poorly executed scenes from "Tattletales" (students come in at various points to complain and report on misconducts) which I was playing around with (later to be polished, of course). I wanted to make use of the tiny chibis, so did (took some dialogue out in following images):

View attachment 213866 View attachment 213868 View attachment 213871 View attachment 213874

View attachment 213877 View attachment 213878 View attachment 213886 View attachment 213887

This Hagrid is just a quick mash together so I could get him in game and up to no good. :D
Lol, Hagrid's face is priceless, I love it. You should definitely make his dick much bigger though.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Lol, Hagrid's face is priceless, I love it. You should definitely make his dick much bigger though.
Ha ha ha, awesome, I'm glad you laughed! :)

The Hagrid that I'll draw later will look similar of course, but he'll have a bit more range.

Bigger dick - noted. He is half giant after all! Yikes for the girls - lol

Reactions: DrFog

L_A_T_E

May 16, 2017

View attachment 213809

View attachment 213836 View attachment 213837

View attachment 213866 View attachment 213868 View attachment 213871 View attachment 213874

View attachment 213877 View attachment 213878 View attachment 213886 View attachment 213887

That's really great.:love: There's only one question in my head: when? when? when?

Reactions: Wyrdo and Cirro84
D

Deleted member 418221

I'm not a moderator, I can't do that. Hey @muttdoggy , could you update the OP for us please? You're the only mod on right now. The new version is 1.34b. Here's the link:
The correct method to do this, though it seems counterintuitive, is to report the OP with the new links. Apparently the mods are flooded with messages across all platforms, constantly, so they practically can't attend to anything besides reports. I was told this by a mod.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes